Chapter 13: Shirakami Fubuki feel threatened

Start from the beginning

"You ready?" Confirming once more, Yagoo ask

"Yup, anytime."

With her confirmation, a familiar song started appearing in Sora voice, one she been hearing for these few weeks.

Dancing to the rhythms, practices has made her body already memorize her next move without her thinking, elegantly, she dances under the music.

As she began to dance, on another screen, her character also began moving, mimicking the movement that she made.

Slowly, the music finally ended, and she proceeded to take of the VR she is wearing.

"Great job Sora! Seems like your practice really pay off."

Looking at the recording, Yagoo is quite impress.

It wasn't perfect, but considering the short time span, Sora really work hard for today.

After some editing and correction, the video will be finish in no time.

"I'm just doing my best Teehee! Thank you though. Never imagine that I will be dancing one day if it wasn't for your idea."

It was Haruto idea actually, but Yagoo didn't tell Sor.

Laughing off Sora responses, he sits down to take a rest.

He still got some work left to do.

Hope he will like the video too.

With a few days living together, Matsuri finally open out to the Shirakami Family.

By the way, Haruto is sleeping on the sofa now, with Fubuki and Matsuri sleeping together.

He is not a lolicon.

However, Fubuki been slightly annoyed by this, stating that she lost a body pillow.

But this has strengthened his desire to rent a different place.

Sleeping on the sofa wasn't the most pleasant experience for him.

Waking up, Haruto open the door to his old bedroom.

Entering his eyes, is two loli hugging together, with their untidy clothes showing off a lot of skin.

https://tenor.com/view/matsuri-fubuki-hololive-gif-18599291

"Matsuri, it's time to wake up" Haruto say gently

"Onechan...?" Rubbing her eyes, she look at her new Onechan.

They agree on this ever since they started living together.

"It's time for school, go brush your teeth and have your breakfast ok?" "okay"

Nodding, she proceeded to the bathroom.

As for the fox...

"...OUCH OUCH OUCH! Stop that! I will wake up okay!"

Pinching Fubuki face, he waked up his dear imouto.

"Why do Matsuri get a gentle, warm welcome while I get a pinch at the face? Have Onechan finally loses his interest in her imouto and proceeded to prey on other girls!?" Fubuki with an sleepy but angry face, complain to Haruto

Face pinch again.

"OUCHHHHHHHH!"

"It's because one of my imouto is a cute, gentle, quiet little angel, while another one is an abomination of God trying to worsen my life with her unending desire for burger and a mouth who never shut up." Haruto felt no regret treating Fubuki like this.

"Hmph! In the end it's just that you are tired of me and want to get rid of me." Fubuki try to threaten Haruto

"Yup, go pack your clothes, you can go anytime." Haruto have no sympathy over her.

"NANI!" Fubuki is shocked

With that, their daily drama proceeded.

But it sure is unique, having Matsuri as her imouto.

Looking at little Matsuri who is eating her breakfast little by little like a hamster. He can't help to compare to the Matsuri he knows of from one of her videos.

The 'beer' drinking stream.

The God stream

The no bra stream.

Shaking his head, he brings the two cute loli to school.

He already settles the necessary document, so now he is officially her brother. And he had already transfer Matsuri to the same school with Fubuki.

Education is important after all.

Nodding his head, the guy who drop out from school since 12 wave goodbyes to the two loli.

It will be a long day today.

Leaving the school, Haruto went off to meet someone.

He is a busy man.

Inside the Cafe, a man in his late twenty and a white-haired teenager is looking at a laptop.

Watching the video, beside him Yagoo, Haruto was surprise at the quality.

Although it hasn't reach the same quality as his precious world, it's already quite close to it.

Watching Sora's character dancing, Haruto is excited.

"Haruto-san, any opinion on this video?"

"No, instead I think the video is quite well made, it must have been quite harsh for you and your team."

"No no, if it wasn't for you Sora won't get this chance, do allow me to thank you for it."

Standing up from his seat, Yagoo bow down toward Haruto.

He is a smart, but simple man. He is willing to go the extra mile to help his girl achieve their dream.

With an awkward smile, Haruto didn't stop him from doing it.

"Alright than, so when will we be releasing this song and video?" Yagoo ask Haruto, giving Haruto enough respect as the original creator.

"Then tomorrow than, wish you luck."

Haruto don't want to delay it too long.

Thinking for a bit, Haruto add on a sentence.

"Do continue working on what you are doing now, and treat your girl well."

"Don't get lost in the way of chasing your dream."

Although he doesn't know Yagoo for a long time, but he really hopes he won't turn up as some terrible boss.

So, a gentle reminder he will give.

While Haruto himself forget that he is still 16 at this time.

Hearing the young man comment, Yagoo didn't give much thought to it.

Not that he is a terrible person now.

"Don't worry, I have some faith in myself."

"Alright than, wish you luck too." Yagoo continue to say.

With that the deal is seal.

Looking at Yagoo leaving the door, paying the bill while he is sitting.

Haruto take a sip of the coffee on the table, still warm.

Hope this will turn up all well in the end.

Finishing his coffee, Haruto head to the bakery again, with an excited and joyful smile.

Knowing that you have influence over the world around you, it's fun.