Madoris Free Time Events

Fte 1
"ohhh hang out? Sounds fun!" madori said clapping her hands excitedly.

She dragged me away before I could say anything. She showed me a bunch of skating tricks while I watched.

"that's pretty impressive madori" I said in awe.

"thanks legoshi!" madori smiled cutely "I've loved skating ever since I was a kid. I always felt so free when I'm on my skates and it's a good way to make money"

"huh do you have money problems?" I asked.

"I'd rather not talk about that" she said in a serious tone.

"ok" I don't know why she wouldn't want to talk about it but I guess it is rude of me to ask about something private like that.

"anyway why don't you tell me about you legoshi! Tell me about your acting talent" she insisted.

"Well I always love acting. I felt like a boring person and always wanted to step into the shoes of a interesting character so I took the lead role of every play I could and eventually became known as the ultimate actor" I explained.

"wow that's something that you should definitely be proud of" she grinned.

"thanks" I said greatfully. Midori was such a positive person. I'm happy to be trapped in here with someone like her.

Fte 2
"hey legoshi what's up?" madori grinned.

"hey madori. I've noticed that you've started hanging out with riku. I'm surprised the guy let's you anywhere near him" I muttered.

"aww don't say that! Rikus a good guy he's just not good with people"

I sighed. It makes sense that madori would be the one who would break down rikus walls. She's such a good people person after all not to mention she's one of the most positive people I've ever met!

"sooooo legoshi can you promise me something?" madori said suddenly.

"Umm sure"

"could you please take care of riku if anything happens to me?" her tone was so serious. Her playful persona was completely gone.

"Umm sure but nothings going to happen to you" I said reassuringly.

"just in case. I don't know how riku will deal with things if I'm gone" she was smiling but I could tell she was dead serious. She's always so happy and carefree so I always thought she wasn't taking the situation seriously but in that instance I could tell she was taking it more serious than anyone.

"I promise I'll take care of him"

"thanks legoshi. Your a good guy" she smiled and skated away leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Fte 3
I found madori in the classroom looking upset. It was strange to see such a happy-go-lucky girl look so glum.

"hey midori are you ok?" I asked feeling conserned.

She forced a smile on her face "I'm fine. I'm just thinking of my brother"

"your brother?"

"yep! My baby brother roku. He's the most important person to me and I feel terrible about leaving him alone" she sighed.

I placed a hand on her shoulder "I'm worried about my family too. My parents are dead but I live with my uncle and auntie and my aunties pregnant at the moment. I feel terrible leaving them alone but I'm definitely going to return to them and you'll return to your brother too"

She smiled at me "thanks legoshi your a good guy" she patted my head "yep I'm definitely glad I met you" she skated off leaving me with blushing cheeks. Why dose she feel like the mother I never had?