Soap & water

It was one of those mornings for Meredith and Derek, one of the morning you just want to sit and do absolutely nothing in that moment. Derek had gotten up early to run him and Meredith a hot bath. They both didn't have to go into work until 7:00 pm, because of working a nightshift. So Derek thought he should make the most of their little time they get together alone these days. As soon as he was finished he went to wake up "Mer" , the first sight she saw was her husband, and her bathroom en suite filled with rose petals and bubbles. Her immediate reaction was that Derek wanted something other than just a movie and sleep day... she sat up on the side of the bed looking at the bathroom then back at Derek, a small smirk came upon her face. But before she could ask Derek picked her up with no hesitation and Brought her to the edge of the tub. She quickly asked what all of this is for but Derek wasn't in for waiting, he quickly took off his shirt and Meredith hinted that she had to do the same. Derek was the first to get in the tub and Meredith followed along after him. After about 5 minutes of silence and relaxing in the warmth of both the bath and Derek's body, she decided she didn't want to wait any longer either...

She turned around to see the look of seduction on both she and Derek's face, but it wasn't long before Derek caught onto what she was doing. He leaned into her body slowly to make sure she was ok with him doing that, even though they had been married for almost 4 years now he always liked to make sure he had the "go ahead". They both started kissing each other softly on the lips then Derek moved towards her neck. She lifted up her hair for him to have better access to where ever he was going, while her other hand was tangled in his curls. She started to feel his hands go from her neck, to her chest, then her thighs, as her breathing got heavier his touching got higher. To where he knew she liked it, to where he knew he liked it. Nothing but the sounds of him kissing her neck and the water swaying with their slight movements, Meredith knew what he wanted and he wasn't being shy about it. He quickly moved his hands to a place that made her roll her eyes, and bite her lips, the sound of Meredith squirming on top of him only made him want her more... as he put his hands under her to lift her up onto the seat that was on the side of the tub he quickly realized that his wife wanted him too, before Derek went down any lower he made his way back up to his wife's ear and whispered " tell me what to do Mrs. Shepherd " and started softly biting her ear lobe that sent her into a whimper stage to where in that moment she didn't want anything other than him.

She questioned his smirk that gained upon his face, but she let him do whatever he wanted to do with her. After 5 minutes of him teasing her with his hands and mouth she softly told him to speed things up and he replied with " what ever you say Mrs. Shepherd". He moved towards her hips kissing and tickling her until a small giggle came upon her voice, he took that as a green light to go lower. Amongst his wife's sounds of pleasure he new both of them could take more heat, more spice, more... romance. He looked back up at his wife that looked like she was the happiest woman in the world and said " any other requests? " Meredith let out a small chuckle then said " I'm not satisfied " even thought you could clearly tell she was enjoying it this sent Derek crazy. He wanted to fulfill his wife's wishes so he immediately went to the place that made her weak. He didn't even start off slow he just went right for the weak spot, and the more momentum he gained, the more moaning he heard from his wife. Ahhh Derek! She chanted, please don't stop... don't stop!! This only made Derek want to tease her more so instead of going faster he stopped. Meredith beaming with arousal she begged for Derek to keep going but Derek had better ideas. He started kissing where she wanted him but skipping where she needed him, this only made her more sexually uncomfortable she began to plead Derek for more, so Derek looked up at her with a smile from ear to ear and said " you sure? " Meredith knowing he wasn't going to go easy on her said yes with no hesitation.

After countless minutes of Derek pleasuring Meredith they both laid back in the tub with their eyes closed, both holding each other. And that's when Meredith said to Derek " I love you " and Derek knew that he made their morning worth while..