A Runaway

Tommy Run further and further, be didn't know where he was or why he was doing this but he felt free in some weird way.

He looked up to see new wild life new trees new water new land, nobody lived there and it was amazing. He stopped to breath for a second and sat down on the nice clean green grass, he was panting and then layed down on the grass. He looked up looked to see the white fluffy clouds in the light blue sky, Tommy then closed his eyes and took a few more deep breathes and clearing his mind from everything. He had his "Homework" in his hand still, he took it and opened it to see what he is going to throw in that river next to him.

"To day I saw Tubbo with bees Tubbo do like the da bee, also I saw a green man so I stabed him because I hate men. Then he stabed me back, it hurt but it's fine I respond, also Goustbur was about to read 'How to sex 2' and I stopped him ofc. Also Tubbo has been a bit more clingy then normal. Thanks Fundy for reading this shit book :) oh and I forgot, Dream and L'manburg are going to have a meeting about me.. But that's all! Mkay bye Fundy"

Tommy close the book thinking if he should throw this away or keep writing in it. He thought for a few seconds then his mind wanders off from the book and then to his friends, and L'manburg. He didn't like it that he left but he was scared and didn't know what to do, and now he is in the woods with some place that didn't have grown trees. However he stopped thinking about it and got up then he went to get some wood for a house, it was almost night so he only got a little bit of wood and made his way down by digging to mining.

After that he made a small house underground with a crafting table, two furnases on top of the crafting table, and a double chest he was sitting on. Tommy sighed with a iron pick in hand and a torch in the other, Tommy losed his eyes and looked up to the ceiling. He then looked down at the torch to burning the wood, the fire makes him remember the wars and Wilbur went crazy.

He grabbed a water bucket and put out the torch, it had a "stttt" sound as burned out from the water. It wasn't dark but it wasn't light as well, Tommy put one of his elbows on his lag and the other with the torch and looked at it as and bring back bad memories. (like the picture above). Then his eyes started to water up for no reason.

===========
478 words