✨𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 9✨

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up when the sunshine was infront of my eyes..I looked at everyone and saw them still sleeping.I looked at my side and saw junkyu sleeping like a baby koala aish this boy is cute i thought to myself..

i stood up and made breakfast for lietrally EVERYONE(just imagine y/n making 100 pancakes)

They all started to wake up by the smell of the pancakes on the table."good morning yeoreobeun" i waved at them sweetly and they all sit up and started to smile back at me.OMGG they look so soft when they just woke up..okay let me cry for a sec

They all took the pancakes and ate them all..After that , we walked to school.

We reached school and they all went to their classes leaving me alone.I just went to the rooftop to get some fresh air.i looked at the clouds and smiled..ahh how i wish i could just walk on the clouds.Then , a voice was heard from my back.."annyeong y/n" i turned around to see myunghee with the two sunbae's that bullied junkyu.

I rolled my eyes and said "what are you doing here ??" She sarcastically laughed and said "i am gonna steal kim junkyu and the other guys from you duh" i scoffed and said "okay ?? They dont like you anyways sweetie , deal with it"

"urgh" she groaned and started to come closer to me.She put her hand up and almost slapped my cheek..but too late..i took her hand and twisted it making her yelped and whine.She was now on the ground , groaning.That one sunbae almost punched me but i grabbed his fist and kicked him in the face.Blood started to drip out of his mouth and he was whining as well.The other sunbae wanted to kick me with his dirty ass feet and once i grabbed it , i pushed it down making him fall..i punched his face and flipped my hair..

"oops sorry" i sarcastically apologized but then myunghee was staring at me deadly while i laughed."you're gonna regret this" she said the standing up again and took both of my hands..i struggled out of the grip but it was too strong but i got an idea.I started to do a backflip making my feet kick her in the face and she was now on the ground again..

I smirked and said "dont mess with me or i'll mess with you"..i turned to the entrance and saw the guys clapping their hands in shock."WAHHH DAEBAKKK" keita said , jumping up and down.I smiled shyly and said "no im just okay not amazing"..

"UWAAAAAA IN YOUR FACE GUYS" jeongwoo and chenle jumped up and down while pointing their fingers to myunghee and the two sunbaenims.I laughed and said "cmon guys we need to go" They all nodded and went out.

MYUNGHEE'S POV:

they all left making me angry and frustrated."UGH" i yelled stomping my feet."WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO USELESS" i yelled at the sunbaenims and they glared at me.."yknow what we wanna change..not like you , you piece of shit just ordering your own sunbaes to fight literally all of them wtf no" hyunjin sunbae said and started to get up and dragging jisung sunbae with him.They left leaving me alone.

"you will regret it lee y/n" i said , laughing evilly