00 | INTRODUCTION

Namaste! Welcome to the WattpadPoetryIN community!

Discovering a new community can be overwhelming, and we're sure many of you are just itching to jump into all the events happening around Wattpad. You are probably wondering where to start, or how to submit your poetry to our reading lists, or how to get featured in the community or around the platform in general!

We have great news for you because you are in the right place!

This Profile Guide is created to help you navigate the profile and get an overview of everything going on and how things work around here.

You'll find everything you need to know about poetry, this profile, and other need-to-know information that can help you interact with and on this profile and Wattpad in general.

We will cover loads of guidelines, how's, what's, where's, and why's in here.

Remember: Read, comment and vote on Poetry you enjoy. Always be positive. Encourage one another to build a great community!

Readers and Writers, welcome one and all to our page. Thank you so much for following our profile! We encourage you to tell your friends about this community.

Table of Contents:

About WattpadPoetryIN

Submission Guidelines

Our Reading Lists

Profile Etiquette: Do's and Don'ts

Help Guide with Handy Links

Wattpad Profiles Directory

Other Indian Profiles

Happy reading, and thank you for stopping by! Feel free to ask any questions you may have.