Since angels were nagging her from everywhere, her mind was in a mess. This incident had been that shocking.

4th class monsters only appeared in worlds that had experienced the 2nd Great Cataclysm at least, and for humans to defend against such beings smoothly, the 3rd Great Cataclysm would be needed to be experienced.

However, in a world that had only gone through a mere 1st Great Cataclysm, someone had blocked a 4th class with such little casualties, and a mutant one at that too!

[There's something more important than that. The Overflow, did you find out who caused it?] (Erta)

When Erta asked one of the angels, that angel shook his head in defeat.

[There were quite a few angels in that place, but none had caught traces of them.]

[From how they used Traps of Destruction, it's definitely a traitor's doing. I checked and they don't even know when the Traps were leaked out. Idiots!]

[Only Feyta, who couldn't see through it despite being right next to it, is having a big time getting crushed.]

Oh my god, walking on the spot again? Even though the number of angels dispatched had been increased precisely to prevent these kind of situations? (T/N: I think it's obvious that increasing numbers is exactly why such a thing had happened)

This was why they deserved to be insulted as 'useless' by Yu IlHan – thinking up to that point, Erta sighed.

[Erta.]

Just as Erta set foot into the Heaven City with the other angels, someone appeared in front of her. Lifting her head, Erta could confirm a brave angel with a spear of pure white on her back, Spiera.

[Spiera-nim. Lita is currently resting. She will probably come back up on her own later.] (Erta)

[Tell her, that there is no more special training.] (Spiera)

[Did her advancement get cancelled?] (Erta)

[No, it was approved.] (Spiera)

When Erta widened her eyes, Spiera replied with a bitter smile.

[The Wall of Chaos is opening. It's as if it had waited for the moment for the forces of Heaven to be focused on Earth. There is no more time to leisurely do special training.] (Spiera)

Wall of Chaos, this was the front lines of the battlefield between the angels and evil higher existences that tried to devour all records of all worlds unlike the angels who guarded and managed countless worlds.

Normally, they could not pass the wall made with Heaven's power, but sometimes, there were times when the strength of the walls became unbelievably weak.

These were moments that they were desperately waiting for, and also the moment when the angels go into battle with their life on the line as the true Army of Heaven.

Yu IlHan always told them that they were useless, but he shouldn't be able to speak like that anymore once he knew what the angels were really doing in order to protect the many worlds.

Of course, that didn't make the angels not responsible for what had happened to Earth.

[Will Lita be needed in battle?] (Erta)

[She is capable. If she didn't strongly request herself, we wouldn't have sent her to Earth.] (Spiera)

Thinking back to Lita's 3000 aerial combo against the traitor, Erta subconsciously nodded her head. At that moment Spiera's words continued.

[I have heard about what happened on Earth. However, unfortunately, Army of Heaven will not have the room to mind about a single world for quite a while. We will have to leave it to the humans.] (Spiera)