"Wow."

As such, he knew as soon as he picked up the weapon; how perfect the balance of the bastard sword was, and how good the grip was.

Even if the performance of this weapon wasn't that good, he would be satisfied; he could feel the sincerity of the crafter.

Despite that, he could only get frightened after seeing the text appearing on his retina.

[Sharp Wolf Bone Bastard]

[Rank – Rare]

[Attack Power – 1,950]

[Option – The wielder can cut apart those with higher defense than the attack power of this sword.]

[A mass produced weapon made by the world's best smith, using low quality materials. Despite the fact that its power does not lack, this bastard was made with common materials and it shows the path that mass produced weapons must go.]

"Just, what is..."

"It's trash, right? So let's go to somewhere else."

"Yes. You can go all you want."

Kicking his colleague that was speaking nonsense, the man asked the employee.

"Is this sword I grabbed coincidentally this powerful? It's not, right?"

"Of course it isn't. It's Vanguard standard."

"Vanguard standard..."

An exceptional product that even the 2nd class, the top of the Earth's ranking right now, would receive without hesitation, was the brand's standard. The man could only laugh awkwardly/

"Oh my god. Just what is happening on Earth?"

"Why are you being so annoying! Huh?"

The colleague couldn't stand the man's hype, and picked up a dagger nearby and ended up screaming. The dagger's attack power was a staggering 1,300 despite the fact that it looked like it was carved from a bone at most. He didn't want to believe his eyes, but he knew very well that he couldn't not believe it.

They exchanged glances. Then asked the employee with one mind.

"How much is it?"

The employee replied with a clean smile.

"All Vanguard's standard weapons are 100 million won each, sir customer (85,000USD). You can also buy them with suitable monster byproducts."

The thing Yu IlHan thought about the most while making weapons was of course, the price. Honestly, he wanted to give them out for free to give everyone an opportunity, but he knew very well that opportunity was called opportunity because it could not go in everyone's direction. There was no way he would be able to make weapons for all the people of Earth.

As such, it was 100 million. A margin between what could prove his value, and what other people could afford. Yu IlHan thought that margin as 100 million.

Like how Yu IlHan did not know of all the circumstances of all the people, he knew the fact that there would be people who wouldn't be able to buy these weapons despite their sufficient qualifications and talent, and that there would be people who would buy these weapons despite the fact that they had neither motivation nor ability to move forward. However, who would be able to calculate everything? Didn't even God fail?

As such, he thought that this was the best he could do. If he was wrong, then he would change it later.

"No way, such a good weapon only costs 100 million!? People would line up even if this was sold at 5 billion!"