The problem was that the ones who get burned to death due to the main character's courage was not the main character himself but his friends who become touched and charge with him, but anyway, shouldn't dungeons be like that, where main characters grow in such method?

However, reality was cold. If there were no mutated monsters, or the dungeon had insufficient mana, boss monsters were not born. It might in a long time, but at least right now, there was none in this dungeon.

Mostly, people do not want to meet high ranking monsters inside a dungeon, so the fact that there's no boss monster was usually a good news.

Let's say that there's a level 50 restriction dungeon. 'Normally', the people who enter such dungeons are limited to those around level 60. Those above that level would look for another dungeon for experience efficiency.

However, when bosses appear in these kind of dungeons, level 80 was normal and if unlucky, level 90, and although very improbable, even a 3rd class might appear, which Yu IlHan had experienced already.

Well, if they killed the boss, then they would be able to take a lot of experience and spoils of war, but no jewels in the world were more precious than life. As such, people never approach bosses. They only pray that they would not get noticed by the bosses and run.

As such, boss monsters did not exist for people to hunt them.

They existed for people to run away the moment they see them!

[I'm saying that the probability of a boss monster appearing is supposed to be very low. Do you understand now?](Erta)

Thanks to Erta's easy explanations, Yu IlHan nodded helplessly, but somehow, there was a word in her explanation that weighed on his mind.

"Why did you emphasize the word 'normally'? Are there times where high level people have to go to a lower level dungeon?"

Dungeons were no different from monster-specific traps made by using the power of Heaven. The fact that people could hunt monsters on their level safely was all thanks to that.

But how?

[Ah, if you went to another world, then you would've known.](Erta)

"You're trying to pick a fight with me right? Just wait next to me until I become a higher existence."

[......It will be alright before Earth experiences its 2nd Great Cataclysm. I will explain it to you then.]

Whether it's the 2nd Great Cataclysm or the third, he didn't mind unless he became a loner again. Yu IlHan just nodded his head and mindlessly slashed at a Quegna nearby. At that moment, a small change occurred.

[You have earned 359,998 experience.]

[The skill, Death Collector, has become level 10. You are now able to understand the dead's thoughts remaining in the power of life.]

The Death Collector skill was the sole skill that Yu IlHan acquired after becoming Rookie Reaper, and it only collected the power of life of those Yu IlHan had killed, and was meaningless otherwise.

Collecting the power of life didn't mean his stats nor his magic power would increase. He just acquired a strange artifact that absorbed faint white smoke that appeared when he killed things, it had no other uses.

He only predicted that it would become helpful when he becomes a full reaper in his 3rd class, and learn an active skill after becoming able to use mana. There was no harm in gathering them, and it was a passive skill, so he had no means to stop its activation so he just left it alone