If it wasn't for the training that he did over hundreds of years, then he would have collapsed already. Since he already could not feel how his own arms and legs were moving anymore.

He was just moving while believing in the record that was etched on his body over several hundred years. And that, was a truly painful torment.

{You don't fall. You won't fall.}

The reaper also was looking at him with disbelief. As it thought to chase after Erta after quickly killing Yu IlHan, it kept pouring out skills, and thanks to that, its mana was depleted, so it could make neither the baptism of spikes nor the storm of wind blades.

{Why do you not fall?}

"Don't ask me, fucker."

Swearing at it, Yu IlHan swung his spear again. As he had done so thousands of timse until now, the spear ripped apart the skin beneath its already ripped hood, and pulled out its blood. The black blood sprayed onto his armor and burned. The armor really did save his life several times.

"Fuuk, fuuuu."

Trying his best to sort out his breathing, Yu IlHan postured himself straight. He calculated the position of the opponent and held his spear, before charging at it while dodging its sharp attack. His movements seemed no longer like a human, but a ferocious beast.

In truth, the curse was already affecting his sight. Even now, it was slowly, very slowly blurring his vision.

The figure of his enemy, the figure of himself holding the spear couldn't even be seen now. The teeth-clatteringly powerful curse was eating away Yu IlHan's everything.

Even so, Yu IlHan swung his spear again. The spear with all of Yu IlHan's strength just barely avoided the deathgod's scythe and ripped its wrist. It screamed.

{Kuaaak! How, how can I not kill you!?}

Its rage finally breached the limit. It even brought out all the magic that it had saved for hunting the angel. That changed into form of a long, sharp scythe and rose in the surroundings.

So it really was saving its power. Yu IlHan, who couldn't wield mana yet, but could sense it, felt dark magic power boiling in his surroundings. He desperately avoided them and laughed a little with a 'heh'.

"That mere magic power."

It acted as if it could do anything with magic power, but it couldn't kill Yu IlHan for tens of minutes. Instead, if just counting the number of hits they struck, then Yu IlHan would have overwhelmed it already.

What good was a good weapon? In the end, everything was decided by the skills of its user. Even right now, Yu IlHan read the movement of those scythe just by instinct and dodged all of them. This was the moment where a large amount of mana it just used evaporated into the air.

Then he instead saw through its dulled movments due to wielding the scythe to approach it and struck with his spear with his full strength!

"Hup!"

[Critical Hit.]

{Kuwaaaaaaak!}

Yu IlHan's spear pierced its chest. He attacked the same location continuously and finally succeeded in destroying its bones.

The deathgod stiffened while teetering, and Yu IlHan swung his spear twice again and succeded in attacking its body.

However, unfortunately, the next moment, Yu IlHan collapsed right there.

"Ka."

He couldn't even swear. It was because he didn't know how to move his jaw muscles. He felt that he might bite his tongue if he wasn't careful so he didn't move it anymore, his mouth was still half open.