Jakey

Today was a pep rally which you hated because all they did was talk about new things that where coming,sadly you had to go you were a cheerleader.

"5,6,7,8 lets go Bears let

me you shout"you yelled with your team mates.After you was done you and your teammates walked off the court."Good job captain you could have done better"Jake said."What a loser"you said while laughing.While you were walking out Jake tap your butt."Owww that hurt Jake."Jake always does that I mean we're best friends.

*FEW HOURS LATER*

Jake Texted Me "Hi come over I'm bored."We lived 2 minutes away so I can just walk.When I arrived Jake opened the door shirtless."How about putting a shirt on." I said I came in and we went to his room and played dare or dare."I dare you to....take off your shirt."Nope" I said."Come on you have to do it."He Says.Ugh fine I took of my shirt he knew I only had a bra on.My Turn I said Truth Or Dare."Dare."he said.I dare you to...do 20 push ups."Wow y/n your dare sucks."Jake Said .He did do the push ups."Finally,I y/n truth or dare."Dare."I Said."I dare you to kiss me."Stop liking really what's the real dare."I ask him."No really kiss me or are you....."I Stopped him with a kiss at that moment I felt sparks.Truth is I kind of like Jake he was cute."Wow your a good kisser y/n."Jake said."Y/N WAKE UP!!!!!!"Someone said....oh look it was Jake guess it was dream.👌"What time is it?"

Its 1:45"He says. "Why didnt you make wake me up Jake."

At this moment he tells me the nicest thing i think he every said he to me."Well,you look so beautiful in your sleep I didnt want to wake you...Oh and your ass look pretty good in those jeans It was a nice view."Wellllll,the comment ne bad wasnt the kindest but it did make me blush.