Time-Lord Victorious

3yrs later.

~•~

"ALONS-Y, ALONSO!" screamed the Doctor as he pounced upon his two-year old son. The toddler squealed in delight and dashed as fast as his chubby little legs can move to the other side of the couch. The Doctor took one stride and faced him on the other side. "Now I got you!" exclaimed the Doctor gleefully, waving his sonic at him. The tot burst out into giggles and tumbled on his back as sonic waves started a torturous round of sonic tickling.

"Oh my goodness, Doctor! Go easy on him! Your so unfair," laughed a very pregnant Rose, who was sitting on the couch that was the center of his games.

"Allons-y, Alonso! Is that all you got, young chap?" asked the Doctor, ignoring Rose.

Rose rolled her eyes. He always wanted to say that and he insisted that they name him Alonso for that sake. "C'mon I want to talk to you."

The Doctor turned off his sonic and glanced up at her. Alonso quickly turned about and dashed away from the couch in fear of his daddy's magic tickling wand.

"Oh look. You let him get away," whined the Doctor. "I wanted to tell you I can up with a name for our yet-to-be-born daughter... If you approve that is," said Rose. "Brilliant! I of course came up with the last one," retorted the Doctor.

"You see... I want to name her... Jenny." The Doctor's smile faded and he looked down at his chest as he straightened up. "But- but that was only a suggestion... I know what that means to you and I understand if I made you upset I'm sorry. I just love her name so much..."

He slowly looked into her eyes. "No. No I love that name, Rose. Grand idea. It's about time I let go of the past anyhow," he said with a crooked smile.

Rose breathed out in relief. She gave him a small smile back as he sat down beside her; he wrapped his right hand around her and said mysteriously, "I wonder if I sonic your belly, will you get tickled, Jenny get tickled, or both of you start doing the hoeky-pokey."

Rose slapped him.

The Doctor laughed and prepared to pull out his sonic, but his face fell. "What! Where'd my sonic go?" He suddenly jumped with a yelp.

Alonso, who had made a reappearance, was holding his father's sonic screwdriver and aiming it at him with glee. Rose burst out laughing as the Doctor squealed with surprise and started twisting and thrashing about in attempt to avoid its sonic rays.

"Oh, you little rebel! How on earth did you sneak that out of my pocket!" cried the Doctor through tears. "Hee he! Dadda blaby boo!" hollered the time-tot triumphantly. Rose through tears of laughter said, "I think he just learns from the best!" "Rose! Agh! Rose, help me!" the Doctor screamed through his torture.

Rose winked and stood from the couch. "I think your gonna have to find your own way outa this one. Besides, you deserve it, you no-good rotten bastard!" "NO! ROSE, PLEASE HE'S- AGHHH! HELP!" he cried twitching hysterically.

She started to leave the room and as she paused by the doorway with the Doctor wailing in frustration, she faced her quite satisfied son and chirped proudly, "That's my little Time-Tot!" He waved bye-bye and faced his great Time-Lord and gleefully turned the setting higher.
~•~