Abstract

Abstract

No, it’s not art: it doesn’t look real, I can’t lean out and touch it, and I can’t hold up the real thing and see the resemblance, and frankly, I can tell the difference.

Yes, it doesn’t look real, who says it should. As long as it gives off emotion, I can hold up my heart and frankly I can’t tell the difference.

No, I can’t tell how these people feel; frankly they hardly look like people.

Yes, they are, they represent humans as basic beings, they show what’s on the inside.

No, they can’t, humans aren’t basic beings, and can’t be portrayed as one, and I don’t really want to see anyone’s internal organs no matter how emotional you say they are.

Yes, they can, sure humans have created a complex world for themselves, but when you condense it down all humans’ basic needs, wants, and emotions are the same.

No, it’s not art; it doesn’t look like he even tried. It looks like a five-year-old ides, just carried out on a bigger scale.

Yes, it’s different, ok its original, I was never denying this, and frankly those seam like positive qualities.

No, I never said it wasn’t original, and yes it’s normally a positive quality, but if one person came up to you and told you what you believed your whole life was wrong would you believe him because he was original and different, or if someone robbed your house would you forgive them because they did it in an original way?

Yes, you have a point but in this case it’s just not the case.  Just believe me when I say, HE WAS BRAVE ENOUGH TO TRY.

If we can’t agree on much

There’s one thing we can try

At least

I guess 

Yes                     

He was brave enough to try…