"Kena, I'll be interviewing." she says crossing her arms and looking at them skeptically.

"I'm Maddie, I'll be writing the pieces on your games and practices." She says with a small wave and a smile at the guys.

"So basically were coming to all of your games to take pictures and write about them and stuff, so just don't be dicks please." Kena says, then covers her mouth, "Sorry Coach," she says sheepishly.

"Carter I like your friends too. You girls can call me Robert." He says smiling at them. They smile back and I see Dylan staring at Kena in a sort of trance.

"Anyways well let you practice, but would you mind letting one of them help us get the camera stuff out of the car for the pictures and videos?" I ask Robert.

"Of course, Noah could you go help?"

"Yes Coach." he replies in his sexy ass voice. Oh my god literally fuck me.

"Think inside your head sweetheart," Kena whispers to me. I just laugh realizing I said that out loud.

"Nothing I said was invalid."

"Fair enough."

We get to the car with Noah in tow keeping quiet but listening to our conversation about who we should interview first.

"Noah?" I ask which surprises him a little. He looks up and nods his head a bit. "Who do you think we should interview for the front, you're one of them obviously, because you're the captain, but as the captain you probably know the best players and stuff so would you mind helping us out." I ask. God I always ramble around this guy what's wrong with me.

"Uh, yeah, Dylan, Seth and Ollie are all good, so is Henry, and Damon. Plus they're probably the only ones who will not try to impregnate you while you ask them about the sport they play." He says with a small smile at me. He's only looking at me, so I assume he doesn't really want to talk to Kena or Maddie.

"That's the longest sentence I've ever heard you say." Kena deadpans which earns her a smack from Maddie.

I just laugh and he chuckles a little, glancing over at the girls, who are now giggling.

"Im sorry about Kena, she's a little bit, how do I put this nicely? She's- a little bit of a blunt bitch." I say more towards Kena who glares at me.

"Hey! At least I'm not fake," she says and twirls her hair, "Oh my god Noah please talk to me, ahaha, I'm Shelly remember? your so funny even though you've never said anything to me before." She says in a high pitched annoying tone perfectly mimicking Michelle. I make eye contact with Maddie and we both burst out laughing while Noah looks at us with amusement dancing in his eyes.

"Come on guys we have to get me back to practice or Coach will throw a fit, he may like you guys, but he will make me run laps," Noah says quickly grabbing like 90% of the camera equipment from the back of my Bronco.

"Okay, okay Mr. Grumpy pants we're going, chill the fuck out." I say to him which earns me a glare from him but he has a small smile playing on his lips.

We get back to the field and I go down and take some shots of the guys while Kena and Maddie set up the stuff for interviews on the bleachers for after.

After their practice I go back up the bleachers to wait with Kena and Maddie while they all shower and change.

Robert comes up to us.

"Girls, who are you thinking about putting as the main guys? I just wanted to make sure that they know so they aren't freaked out."

"Noah told us our best bets would probably be him, obviously since he's captain, Dylan, Seth, Ollie, Hunter, and Damon, if that's alright with you. We only need 6 so that was perfect the others quotes might go into captions and the copies though so, we do still need to interview all of them."

"Of course there is 26 guys on the team so you might want to set up more times too than just after practices and you can ask any of them at any time, I already told you I threatened them so..." he trails off.

"Yeah thank you Robert it means a lot that your being so chill about this," Maddie says.

"Of course. You girls let me know if any of them both you alright?"

"Okay thank you Robert!" Kena says happily, knowing that she'll probably get some poor boys to run laps for the next 2 months.