Chapter 1

3rd Person POV
When Draco Malfoy is called, The first thing people think is a spoiled daddys boy who bullies people so he can be better than them. But, that's not what he actually is or not anymore at least. Before,sure he was exactly like that but know he is a broken, scared, depressed boy struggling to go anywhere without ending it. Well things changed quite a lot from last year to this year. He was happy and bullying everybody last year and this year he's distant and does not talk to anyone. Ever since he was forced to get the Dark Mark he has been more depressed than ever. He self harms everyday and also smokes. Not very Malfoy like but sometimes he does not care. Sometimes. It is getting harder and harder everyday with his task coming up in not so long.Things are hard for him not only because he is depressed but he has a crush on a certain Golden Boy. Yeah, things are not going so good for him.

Draco's POV
I awoke today like any other teen. Well, besides the fact that I get abused,have a tattoo that is supposed to show my loyalty to a crazy man,and that I am have a crush on the enemy. Not to mention my task is getting closer and closer so that is freaking me out. The Slytherin common room is empty by the time I am done getting ready meaning that everyone is already at breakfast. Food doesn't seem appealing to me anymore so I hardly ever eat. But that does have consequences meaning that my good body has been getting skinnier so I have lost a lot of muscle. I head to my first class which happens to be my God fathers class so I go early and he doesn't seem to mind. "Early again Draco, you know we still have 25 minutes left of breakfast correct"."Yes Professor but I am not hungry once again right now",I said. "Very Well Draco,take a seat". I do as he says and take a seat on my desk. I open my book to past time. Time past faster than I expected because people are coming in all of a sudden. Class was starting when someone barges in the door running.

Guysssss this is my first time writing so I am sorry If this is bad. If anybody even reads this. If you do. THANK YOU AND PLS LEAVE FEEDBACK.