Part 14.

Y/N's P.O.V

I didn't think he would be here. It was too early. He came back that quick...Actually, I don't..even think he left. Did he see Keigo kiss me? "I hoped you like whatever you two did. Y/N me and you need to talk. We need to go somewhere." Keigo whispered, "You'll be okay." He walked to the front door and flew off. I gulped and looked back at Dabi. If looks could kill I'd be already dead. He got up and slowly walked to me. Every step he got closer I took a step back. "D-Dabi are you okay?" He nodded "Oh honey I am...just fine." His hands trapped me on the wall I got stuck against making sure I could escape. Fear started to judge my mind. I didn't want him to hurt me. Not like he did a first. Will he...hurt me? I fixed my posture as he connected both of our bodies. 

"You weren't being bad right little mouse?" I slowly shook my head as his hands crept up my waist. "Oh, but you were. You think I didn't see that little kiss? You think you'd be able to keep stuff from me? Be secretive, kiss the little birdie man. I think the fuck not." I felt his hands heat up and tears started to fall down my cheeks. "Y-Your using-" He squeezed harder on my waist and I winced. "Shut it. I didn't tell you to speak did I?" I shook my head and he chuckled. It wasn't sweet it was...crazy. "Looks like we have to go over the rules again. Maybe we can take you back to the hideout and sort out your problem there. Or I can just break you right here." I shook my head fast. I didn't want any of that happening. I just wanted to get this all over with. "N-No please, I didn't mean any of it. I'm sorry I didn't listen...I don't want to get hurt."

If he hurts me I'm gonna run. Runaway from him. Forever. I'll call Keigo and tell him to get me. Dabi's getting a little too crazy. At first, I liked it. I didn't mind it. Now it's just scary. Please...please...please... don't hurt me. Don't you dare do it. I'll hate you until I die. 

My legs felt weak as I felt myself slowly sliding down the wall and hugging my knees. My tears covering my face and I put my head down. Dabi slowly came down to my level. "Already crying huh? You better be happy you are mine. Be happy I got you and nobody else does." I nodded and he walked away to sit back on the couch. 

DABI'S P.O.V

I saw how scared she was. She knew I was gonna hurt her. I made it seem like it but I wouldn't do it again. I'm keeping that promise. She was so close to being mine. Without any interruptions. Her and that nut job kissed and it made me mad. Madder than before. It just added to my anger. When I had left the front door, I simply just waited inside the car. I came in about 20 minutes and looked around for them. They were in one of the hallways but I turned right back around and went to wait in the livingroom. 

I'm totally whipped for this woman why can't she accept that? Accept that I love her and she's lucky. Lucky to be mine and with me. Goodness. She stresses me out. I don't like this. When I saw her body hit the floor and she was crying...I felt like I did my job but she didn't understand what I was to her or she wouldn't have kissed him back. She wouldn't have been so nosy and just left the bird. We wouldn't have any difficulties. I hate seeing her cry. It kinda...broke me. This is all so silly. It all could have been stopped f it wasn't for that bird. 

I looked over at Y/N and she was still crying. I looked at her and sighed. "Darling come here." She slowly looked up at me and it seemed as if she hesitated. "Come." She slowly got up and slowly came to me. Once she stopped in front of me I grabbed her waist gently and pulled her onto my lap. I felt her legs wrapped around my waist and he tightly hugged me. I slightly chuckled. "There there. You don't have to cry. I wasn't gonna hurt you. It was only for you to get scared. But I meant it okay? You are mine. Not his" I felt her nod and I closed my eyes. "Good girl." 

We stayed like that the whole night., She soon went to sleep and I did too with her in my arms. We didn't exactly buy a bed to lay on yet. Or anything for the house on that matter. We made what we had and it worked. We were both comfortable. It all worked out. 

NEXT MORING

Y/N'S P.O.V 

I woke up to Dbi holding me. It helps nice and then I heard a small groan. I looked at Dabi's face and He slightly smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "We should start buying things for the house now. So we will be ready and not have to sleep on the couch again." He nodded and gently set me on the side of him. First, we can stop at the grocery store. This time I'm getting a lot of stuff to fill everything. We need to get plates and utensils and all that. A washer a drying and a new wardrobe for both of us. Your normal outfit is ripped up and those pants you have cant ever reach your ankles and your not even that tall." He looked at me and then put his hand on his chest. "Uh- I know you just did- you don't like my ankles?" I laughed and sighed. "I said what I said." I got up and sighed. "And you seriously need to brush your teeth. Your mouth stinks!" He laughed and got out mints of his pocket. "This should last us until we can okay here" He handed me on and we both popped in our mouths. 

We both head to the car and I drove to the nearest grocery store. This grocery was like the Walmart of japan and it had almost everything. I park the car in the parking lot and got out and so did Dabi. We walked to the store entrance and I grabbed a car. We walked around the store and looked at the different stuff. First, we went to go get plates and utensils. We found a couple of Aisles with them. I looked at all the colors and decorations on the plates. I grabbed normal white plates, cups, bowls, I grabbed a few cooking utensils as well. I grabbed a spatula and cooking spoons. I grabbed some utensils to eat with and saw a pretty set of black pots and pans. I look at Dabi and he picks it up and puts it into the cart. We started walking again and I looked at Dabi. "Can you get another cart for me? I believe we will need it for all the stuff we are getting." He nodded and went to go grab one. I stayed in the same place to make sure he doesn't get lost and he comes back with a cart. 

After getting a lot of stuff to fill the kitchen we started getting the food. We got Pork, Beef, Chicken, and all the good stuff. I made sure to get a lot of Vegetables. I grabbed rice and you know when you are in the market you have to slap the rice bag. I did it and Dabi looked at me weirdly and I pouted before he grabbed it and put it inside the cart. I grabbed cabinet foods as well. I grabbed some pancake mix and syrup and things like that. We had a big cart full of lots of delicious food. I gasped and I looked all around the basket. Wow! I was about to forget the sweets. I quickly look down at the sweets Aisle and grab a whole bunch of things. Hi-chews, chips, Juices, and much more. I put them all in the cart. "Babe, can you get some water cases as well?" Dabi nodded and Grabbed one at a time and put them under the cart. I nodded and started walking again as he did with the other cart. I guess he was leaving it all to me because I pretty much know what I'm doing. We go to the cashier and it takes a while for them to scan everything. We stood there for able 10 minutes and they finally got finished and we went back to the car. I put the back seats down so we can have room for anything. I put everything in the back and We got in the car and drove off back to our new home.