Everyone claps and cheers as Joey mimics looking about with a gun.

Elizabeth:Oh that’s right.It’s your first day!. So are you psyched to fight fake crime with your robot sidekick?.

Joey:Am I psyched?.The lead in my own TV series?.I’ve dreamed about this for years!. Why have I not been preparing?!.

Phoebe:No!.Joey you’re going to be great.

Joey:But I got to act with a robot Pheebs and,and I don’t know anything about technology.I can’t even use Zak’s computer except to find porn.And,and that’s only cause it’s right there when you turn it on.

Monica:I think our lover’s spat will start a little early this month.

Phoebe:"In a sexy voice to Zak".I’ll be waiting.

   Later on at Central Perk.Phoebe is now looking at the covers of two different books.

Chandler:Are you judging them by their covers?.Because you’re really not supposed to do that.

Phoebe:No I’m just deciding which one to use.I’m gonna start writing another book.

Rachel:Be-because the last one was such a big seller?.

Phoebe:Well if you must know I have written 14 books.And as I am the only one who has read them I can tell you that they all have been very well received.

Ross:"Enters".Hey!.

Elizabeth:Hey!.

Rachel:Hey!.

Ross:What are you guys doing later?.

Phoebe:Oh Rachel and I have appointments to get our hair cut.

Rachel:"To Phoebe".We do?.

Phoebe:I want to see what he wants first.

Rachel:Okay.

Ross:I just found out that Beth’s dad wants to meet me.

Chandler:Wait a minute hold the phone!. You’re not Beth’s dad?!.

Ross:Come on guys I-I really want this guy to like me.It,it would really help me out if you guys were here to make me look good.

Elizabeth:Me and Chan are buisy.

All:Of course we’ll help!.Yeah!.We’ll be here!.

Ross:Thanks!.

Monica:We know how tough those parent/teacher conferences can be.

****************************************
-May 4th 2000-

   At Central Perk Me,Chandler,Rachel,Zakery,Monica and Joey are hanging out as Phoebe enters.

Phoebe:Hi you guys.

Chandler:Hey!.

Monica:Hi!.

Elizabeth:What’s the matter?.

Phoebe:Well it’s just it’s one of those situations that I just hate.Y’know?.A massage client gave me three tickets to the Helmet Pelts exhibit at the Morgan Chase museum.

Joey:Now you’re thinking you gotta sleep with him.

Phoebe:No!,No!.It’s just that he gave me three tickets and there are 8 of us.

Zakery:I’ll give up my ticket.

Elizabeth,Chandler,Joey:Me too.

Phoebe:Okay that’s so generous.

Chandler:And I think Ross is generous too.

Phoebe:Great!.Okay then it’s just us girls!.

Monica,Rachel:Great.

Phoebe:Yeah.

Rachel:So what,what is the exhibit?.

Phoebe:It’s mostly just photographs of lesbian love scenes interspersed with video games and free sandwiches.

Joey:Oh man!."Hits Zak".

Elizabeth:Well me and Chandler have to leave now.

   Me and Chandler say our goodbye as we leave and we watch as Ross enters...Later on Me and Chandler are cuddling in our bed.

Elizabeth:I don't want to get up.

Chandler:"Jokes".I'll quit work tommorow.

Elizabeth:"Jokes".Ill retire my carrier then.

   We laugh together at our joking around about not wanting to leave our bed.