Chapter 3 (⚠️sexual⚠️)

"Knees" he says. I look at I'm confused. "I said get on your fucking knees" he says angry so I get on my knees, then he starts to unbuckle his pants and pulls it out. I didn't know what to do everything was happening so fast when I felt the he grabbed my hair hair which made me open my mouth of how much it hurt and he put in inside my mouth. He was groaning while I was hurrying up the paste . I don't even think and started sucking on it. "I'm going to cum" he said as if he was out of breath. Later I know I felt something come down my throat. I stop and get up to spit but he grabbed my neck and whispered to my ear. "Swallow" he said so I did. "Good girl". I was so confused of what had just happened. "Next time don't fucking ignore me" he said as he left the room. I was just quiet and stayed there thinking. I got up to take a shower . Once I finished I brushed my teeth and got changed but I realized that my robe was wet to I just put on a hoodie. I went down to the common room and say everyone come back. "Shit" I whispered under my breath. "Hey y/n I didn't see you at the hall where were you?" Adrian says. "Oh well it's cause I got my robe wet and I was all soak and I had to come take a shower."I say. "Oh well you missed it Viktor Krum, Fleur Delacour,Cedric Diggory, and most surprisingly Harry Potter and let me just say Draco isn't to happy"Adrian says. "Wait Harry Potter ,he isn't even 17 or older this can't be" I said. "Well you also missed what Fred and George did they tried putting in their name but they failed idiots."Adrian says laughing. "Hey only I could call them idiots and omg they are just idiots." I say laughing. "Well I guess I should go congratulate Harry I guess" I say as I leaven but he stops me. "I was wondering if you wanna walk around the castle" Adrian says. "Yeah of course let's go"I says. We were walking and talking while walking  around hogwarts laughing and joking. All of a sudden he puts his had around my shoulder which made me feel awkward but I shook it off. We were walking when we ran in crabb and Goyle. They gave us this weird look. Me and Adrian kept talking and laughing and made me feel loved. I was weird he never talked to me but I that didn't matter. "Shit I forgot to congratulate Harry"I say. "Okay well where do you think he is." Adrian says. "Umm library?" I say unsure. "Well let's go check it out." He says. We are on our way to the library and feel someone staring at me so I turned around quick to look and see no one. "Everything alright"Adrian says while his hand is around my shoulder. I nod and go in the library. The first person I see is Tom. He stares at me while Adrian pulls me closer to him so I just look back to find Harry. Lucky we found him but just saw him and Hermione. "Hey harry I heard congratulations but how?" I tell him. "Hey y/n and I have now idea but Ron doesn't want to speak to and why weren't you there." Harry says. "Well it's a long story" I say. Hermione looks at me then Adrian. "I'm are you guys" Hermione says. I pull away from him. "No we're are just friends"I say laughing. "Yeah we are just friends but if y/n wants to more then I'm all for it." Adrian says laughing. I slap his arm playfully. "I just wanted to come here and say congratulations and be careful out there." I say. "I will and thank you"Harry says. "Bye guys" I say. Me and Adrian  went back to the common room. "What was that back there." I told him. "What?" You know what I meant the yeah we are just friends but if y/n wants to be more than that it's fine by me."  I say. "Well I was just saying cause I like you"he says which left me shook. "Oh well I don't know what to say"I said but before I could say anything else he kisses me which left me frozen. "Goodnight" he said as he left. I went up to my room and layed down on my bed. "What the fuck just happened"I whispered. "Yeah what just happened" someone said coming out of my closet. I look to see Draco. Fuck. "How the hell did you get in here." I say. "That doesn't matter but my question is why the fuck were you with pucey."he said angry making me a little frighten. "That is nones of your business but if you're dying to know, we are just friends"I says with my arms crosses as I got up. "Well friends do look at friends that way"he says coming closer to me. "What is your problem you always bullied me and tormented me and now that a made a new friend you are mad or jealous what gives you the right!" I scream, i was so mad. He just looked at me angrily and left but he slammed the top hard which made me jump. I went the the restroom and shower,brush my teeth, the  change into my red night gown. I read the book in my room this time I didn't want to go to the common room. I ended up falling asleep and getting woken up by my alarm. I got ready as usual it didn't see Adrian which was weird so I just ignored it and went to the great hall to see if he was there and he wasn't which made me scared. I made my way over to Fred and George. "There she is where we're you yesterday" Fred says. "Wow did everyone know I was gone well anyways it was a long sorry" I say. "Okay then so what's going on with you and pucey"Fred says. "Nothing we are just friends but i haven't seen him today." I reply back when George speaks up. "Well I wouldn't get to worried here is coming looks like he got in a fight. "A fight?!" I say as I turned around and saw that he had a black eye. "Draco" I thought.