2. Feelings for her

George POV: 

I was sitting in the common room with Hermione, Fred, Neville, and the golden trio. We all sat together on the floor and listened to Hermione, who was trying to explain this muggle game        "Monopoly" to us which she had brought with her from home. But I was not listening to her at all. The only thing I could think about was y/n.

I had a crush on her since the third year. All the better that she would spend this summer vacation with us! At first I tried to ignore my feelings for her but it just did not work. Even if I did not like crushing my best friend, I could not help it.

„Hey guys, you know what, what do you think of asking Y/N if she wants to play with us? I mean, without her it is no fun anyway. "

Did I actually just said that? EMBARRASSING!

Everyone in the common room looked at me in silence. It was pretty awcard.

„Well, why not? You are kind of right. " Hermione finally replied. 

So I made my way outside and went looking for herI walked through the corridors always looking out for Y/N.

Maybe she is in the great hall with Luna, I thought.

I walked to the great hall, and searched the entiere room with my eyes, looking for y/n or Luna. I saw Luna sitting at the Ravenclaw table, but I couldn't see y/n sitting next to her.

„Hey, Luna! Have you seen y/n anywhere? " I asked friendly. Luna was one of Y/N's good friends so I was going to be nice to her. Plus the fact that she was always nice and polite to everyone.

„No, sorry I haven't seen her. But maybe she is on her way to the library. I think she wanted to return some books." She replied even friendlier than I did.

„Thanks, Luna!" I said goodbye to her and left.

I walked out of the great hall ,and made my way to the library. Y/N and I would always study here. Most of the time she explained everything to me, because I just didn't  pay attention in class. I'm just too distracted by her. Her face, her hair, her lips, she could do literally anything, she could just sit there doing nothing and I would still think she looks fricking amazing. 

She's just so perfect.

I thought when suddenly I saw something out of the corner of my eye that looked a lot like Y/N's sweater. I quickly walked towards her.

„Y/N. " I called for her and walked faster. She quickly turned around and looked at me.

God! She looks beautiful as always.

"Hey, George. What's up? " she asked with a smile on her face. 

I wanted to say something to her. I thought about complimenting her or telling her it was great to see her but when I opened my mouth I started stuttering like an idiot. 

"I-um.... "

„Is everything okay? " she asked me with a confused look on her face.

„You know what....nevermind..." I waved it off. 

Damn this girl was driving me crazy, and there was nothing I could do about it.

„Why don't you join us in the common room? Fred and the others are playing Monopoly. It's that muggle game Hermione showed us. To be honest, no one is really understanding it....you want to play with us?"

George, you are SO stupid

I said to myself.

„Yeah sure, why not. ", she replied. She smiled at me in the cutest way.

GOD! It should be illegal to be as adorable as she was.

When we arrived in the common room we saw everyone sitting on the floor together. They were fighting. All I could hear was Harry shouting something that sounded a lot like :

„I hate this game."

and Ron replied

„It's because you're so bad at it."

"You're showing off Ron, shut up!" 

I looked over to Fred and you could tell, by the look on his face, he was trying hard to hold back his laugh, so were me and y/n.

-----------------

A.N: (this is for my friend manili STOP READING THIS STORY YOU MF THIS IS PRIVAT BETWEEN ME AND MY READERS)