Chapter 2: The Meeting

Annabeth's POV

Me and Percy were sitting under Thalia's pine tree when suddenly a fireball was headed straight towards us. Of course me and Percy knew who it was. It was the one and only Leo Valdez a.k.a Repair Boy. "Chiron wants you guys down around the ping pong table for a meeting," said Leo. "Who else is there," asked Percy just in case this wasn't a meeting and Leo was tricking us into going down there. "Hazel, Frank, Piper, Jason, Calypso, Nico, Reyna and I'm going down there to," replied Leo. Leo, Percy and I. walked down to the ping pong table for the meeting. When we got there it seemed like Jason and Piper were putting the ping pong table to use by, well, playing ping pong. "Ahem," Chiron cleared his throat. Everyone looked at Chiron. "Your godly parents have decided to reward you for helping defeat Gaia. Your reward is to experience the mortal world. This means going to high school,". "HIGH SCHOOL!," everyone said in unison as we all gave Chiron the "death stare". "Wait high school isn't that bad," I say. Now it's my turn to get the "death stare". "The gods have built you a penthouse near Goode High School which is the school which you will be attending. Your godly parents will visit you to give you further intel," finished Chiron. Me and the rest of the group walked of obviously letting the news sink on.

Hi I just realised that I forgot to do disclaimer in chapter 1 so I'll do it now

I am not Rick Riordan so I don't own these characters.