Chapter Twenty-Three

Start from the beginning

"Ima, we are going to the store. We should be back before Abby arrives, but if we don't, please tell her we will be home shortly." Rivka nodded and went back to her tea.

Tony latched his hand with hers and intertwined their fingers, all the while pulling her towards the front door. Her laughter flooded the room.

Tony opened the car door for her and she sat down in the seat. Tony was in his seat in a matter of seconds. He turned the key in the ignition, and the vehicle roared to life. He pulled out of Ziva's driveway and they were on their way to the store. What she didn't know was that he had no intention of letting her pay. He was going to get her the best TV that she could have and pick out movies he thinks that she might like. He reached over the center console and grabbed her hand, intertwining them again. He loved to hold her hand. Loved to have her in his arms and just loved to be around her.

"So, what is this store that you are taking me to?"

"A little place called best buy. Filled to the brink with movies, video games, TVs, and a lot of other things. Tim and Abby love to go there for their games and stuff. Me, I like to go when the movies are on sale." He winked at her.

They pulled into the parking lot about 15 minutes later and got out of the car. Ziva looked at the place in astonishment. This wasn't a small store like she was expecting. This place was huge. No wonder Tony loved it. She could see the TVs from the door. They walked hand-in-hand into the store and Tony made a beeline for the tv section. She looked around. She had a good amount of space in her room for one and had actually been thinking about getting one before today. She also had a good amount of money to spend on one and was excited about doing this with Tony.

She found one that she liked and was almost knocked off her feet by the price. Why were they so expensive? Maybe they should find somewhere that was cheaper. Tony came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

"You like this one?" She had been staring at it for the last 15 minutes.

"Yes. But it is out of my price range. I need to find something a little cheaper." Tony smiled and looked at the employee who was helping them, silently nodding at him that they would be taking one of them. The employee nodded back at him and went to retrieve the tv from the back. Tony smiled as Ziva was still looking at the screen and had no idea what he was about to do for her. He understood that her life before America was difficult, wasn't a normal childhood, and he wanted nothing more than to spoil her. Give her everything she ever wanted and then some.

Ziva turned to look at him over her shoulder and looked into his eyes when she noticed he was looking at her first.

"I have a surprise for you." Ziva's eyes narrowed as she wasn't one to enjoy surprises. She turned around to see the employee that was helping them with a TV box on a trolley. Her eyes widened when she realized what he was up to.

"Tony. I cannot let you do this." Tony shrugged.

"Why not? You liked it and I'll probably use it as much as you do." He laughed at that. If she would have him of course.

"Tony. This is expensive. I cannot let you buy this." He smiled and put his hands on her shoulders.

"How about this, I buy the TV, and you can buy the movies." She narrowed her eyes even more.

"Are you going to let me buy the movies?" Tony smiled at her.

"No." She slapped him lightly on the shoulder.

"Tony." He covered her mouth with his, silencing her for the time being.

"I wanna do this. Trust me." She went to argue further when he looked at the employee again.