Chapter Twenty-Three

Start from the beginning

'It is fine Abby. Could you be here around lunch? That should be enough time, yes?'

'Absolutely! I'll see you then!'

'Okay. Bye Abby.'

'Bye'

She put the phone back where it was and settled into Tony's arms.

"When you do have to be home?" She felt him shrug his shoulders behind her.

"Whenever you kick me out." She laughed.

"I do not want you to go but we both have to get ready for tonight and I have a feeling that Abby will not let you stay when she arrives."

"Probably not. Then I guess I'll leave when she gets here unless you want me to leave sooner." She turned to face him and placed her hand on his cheek. She placed a sweet, soft kiss upon his lips.

"No. I want you to stay." He smiled at her.

"What do you wanna do? I have no objections to laying here with you until then." She chuckled.

"I do not either. I do however have a plan for what I want to do, at least eventually." Tony raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah? And what's that?" She smiled up at him. She knew that he would like what she was about to tell him.

"Well, now that we know what it's like for you to stay overnight, I was thinking about getting a television. Maybe so you can catch me up on your favorite movies." His face lit up at the idea. He practically jumped out of the bed and went to get his clothes. She couldn't help but laugh at him as he scrambled around the room to get out the door.

"Tony!" He looked back at her from trying to put his pants on. He didn't even have to try to make her laugh, it was nice.

"Slow down, we have some time." Tony smiled at her.

"Do you have any idea how happy this makes me? That you want to watch movies with me? That you actually want to. Everybody always rolls their eyes at my movie references, but you actually want to listen to them." He moved back over to her and captured her lips in a passionate and sweet kiss. He couldn't believe this. She wanted to be a part of one of the biggest things of his life. Movies.

She gladly accepted the kiss and smiled into it as she hadn't seen Tony this excited since they decided they would start dating. The real reason she wanted to get a TV to watch movies with him, wasn't really because of the movies themselves. She loved to see how his face lit up with amazement when he watched, well, anything. She loved to see how excited he would get and how he would quote the lines throughout the movie. She loved it.

"I know a place where you can get a good one. It's also a place filled with movies that you can buy too." Tony pulled her out of her bed and planted a kiss upon her forehead.

"I'll let you get dressed and I'll meet you downstairs." With that, he practically ran out the door. She shook her head, laughing. This boy amazed her. How he could fill her heart with just a smile or look. She went over to her closet and pulled out a pair of sweatpants, a white t-shirt, and her grey crocks. If she had to wear a dress and heels tonight, she was going to be comfortable during the day. She kept Tony's sweatshirt on as she had no intention of taking it off and went to her bathroom to complete everything else. When she looked at the clock again, she noticed that they should have plenty of time to get there and get back before Abby showed up.

She made her way down the stairs and saw Tony talking with her mother. Almost as if he could sense her presence, he looked her way and smiled that smile at her. She made it the rest of the way down and moved to where they were in the kitchen.