"The dog bodies, would you like to buy them? I will dismantle it for you."

With Yu IlHan, who changed his attitude as if flipping a hand when a matter came up, even after he said he wouldn't talk, in front of her, the female second lieutenant was dumbfounded.

However, the moment that Yu IlHan turned his head while saying that it was fine if they didn't need them, she came to her senses and shouted urgently.

"I'll buy! We'll buy them!"

"Then I'll sell it to you."

"If possible the magic stones too......"

"I won't sell those."

"Yes!......Tch."

Yu IlHan bargained with the second lieutenant while he kept dismantling the dogs. The second lieutenant said that she didn't have the authority to decide and contacted her superiors, and those superiors who learned well that they needed to use the monster's bodies in the end to go against the monsters, accepted Yu IlHan's offer right away.

However, in truth, monsters were appearing in the whole world and not just Korea. Of course, strong monsters, such as the Direwolf that Yu IlHan killed, didn't appear, but sightings of those as strong as the [Wandering Dog] were quite frequent, and those were in the range of what the K-2, K3, and grenades from the strong Korean military friends could manage.

But why did they nod their heads when Yu IlHan said that he will sell the bodies? That was because of the state of the bodies.

The strong friends from the military shoots guns when they meet monsters. Even soldeirs confident in their physical ability would shoot guns.

Just those at the level of the Wandering Dog would have unbelievably thick skin, so they needed to use several tens of rifile bullets, and sometimes grenades to kill them with no difficulties. As a result, the state of the corpses would normally be horrible to look at.

The leather would be damaged to the point of being considered trash, and the bones would shatter. So, although it may be possible to use it for research, it would be impossible to use it on its own.

In contrast, how was the state of the bodies of the Wandering Dogs that Yu IlHan hunted?

Even otherworlders would raise up their thumbs as they looked at Yu IlHan, who would insta-kill monsters, with the least amount of damage, and call him the best hunter.

Even that would be a good deal for them, but if his dismantling skills were also accounted for, then they would become speechless. The scene where the intact corpses separated into leather, bones, and meat as if they were like that from the beginning, was passed to the second lieutenant Han YeoRang's superiors without problems no matter how bad the quality of her phone camera was.

'Second lieutenant Han, don't ever let him go. Drag him here using any means other than violence!'

"But he says that he will never talk with us."

'Even if you have to use a honey trap, drag him here!'

The strong friend and 'beauty' second lieutenant Han YeoRang, who heard the word 'honey trap' for the first time in a real situation since she was born, was in agony. Did she have to quit the military after beating up her superiors, or did she have to take him to the optometrists to check his eyesight...

".....I will try to persuade him."

In the end, her grass root-sized patriotism and the even smaller soldier's attitude grabbed a hold of her. However, before Han YeoRang ended the call with an amazingly small voice after killing her emotions, Yu IlHan, who finished dismantling the dogs and was about to go into working with the wolves, spoke.