Of course, that level was laughable for the current Yu IlHan.

The campus was filled with a lot of people. As most of them were young college students, they tended to think positively about what they became able to do rather than the crisis they were about to meet. And most of them were talking about a topic that Yu IlHan didn't know about.

"Did you make a skill?"

"How about you? I managed to make one somehow."

"Fuu. Two for me."

Yu IlHan asked Erta with a small voice.

"......What does it mean to make a skill?"

[It means creating something to use in an attack somehow by combining tiny bits of mana and insignificant records. As a higher existence, in my view, even if you combine all the skills that they are boasting about, I think that it will pale in comparison to your concealment.]

"Concealment wasn't a skill I wanted......!"

One could arbitrarily make skills? Anyway, this was something he didn't learn yesterday. Yu IlHan perked up his ears and walked. New stimulation. New information. They were all things that he loved.

Anyway, the results.

"In the end, who was 'Empress'?"

"Nobody knows. Does that make sense? It's the sole Sung U's person who flew her name for 10 years in Lanpas, and we don't know."

"But wouldn't we know if monsters appear?"

"I don't know. Maybe she would wear a mask again."

He learnt that there was a woman called 'Empress' who showed mighty ability in the other world in his university, and.

"When would dungeons appear?"

"Even if it appears, you wouldn't be able to go in, I think. There's a level requirement. What level are you?"

"Level 7."

"I'm level 4."

"Huu."

"Sh*t......"

He learnt that there were places called dungeons in other worlds and that one needed to have high levels in order to enter it. Other than that, there weren't many information that he could make out, but there was a reward just in knowing about dungeons.

Dungeon. It was a word that made a person's heart pound.

In the lecture room he arrived quickly, there were already many people. To think that they attended school even after they spent 10 years in other worlds... Did they perhaps also miss the ordinary lives like Yu IlHan did?"

While soaking himself in emotion, he looked around the lecture room, but there wasn't a person he knew anyway. It was trivial but what is the reason that he became sad all the time? Yu IlHan, who found an empty seat and sat down, was afraid that he might be heard by other people so he wrote the questions he had until now that he didn't ask Erta.

'What is a dungeon exactly?'

And when he held it up slightly, Erta, who was on top of his head, recognized that and spoke.

[It's a trap.]

"A trap?"

As he heard an answer that was too unexpected, Yu IlHan ended up speaking out loud. However, his concealment was truly amazing and that level of voice wasn't found out by the people around him. So sad.

[It's a trap installed by God. By installing attractive baits for monsters, it attracts them and close the exit. The gathered monsters become trapped inside the dungeon, and unlike monsters, humans, who can freely enter and exit once they have the qualifications, can hunt with more safety.]