Part 4

Author's pov
Kabir came closer to Riddhima who was standing a few steps away from her husband and intentionally praised her.
Dsr: wow, Mrs.raisinghania, the red color really so suitable for you.
V(calmy): won't be suitable for you too, Mr. devraj Singh Rathor?
kabir hid a smirk as he understood the hidden message between the lines. He is warning him to stay away from her or else his blood will be shedding.
Dsr: it won't fit on me like Mrs.raisinghania.
V: you better explain yourself.
Riddhima knew that Vansh was getting madder with every word Dsr say it, So in a calming gesture, she held his hand softly. And it did the trick, his anger Vanished when he felt her fingers touch his. He saw the plead in her eyes to not cause a problem, and he obliged blinking his eyes.
Dsr: sorry Mr.Raisinghania if I have offended you by my words.
R: no, it's ok.
If someone else than his dadi, spoke instead of him, he would have given him a piece of mind, but he didn't feel like that with Riddhima.
D: the engagement is done, now everyone go and rest.
Ang: ishaani.
I: Yeah?
Ang: aren't you angry?
I: I Was.
Ang: and now?
I: I don't find the point in being upset.
Ang: what do you mean?
She took out her phone and showed him something.
I: because of this.
Ang: sunny?
I: he sold me, right?
Ang: how did you know?
I: I didn't, Riddhima came and showed me these pics, he posted them recently, And because I was so convinced that he is dead, I didn't confirm anything.
Ang: ishaani, I am sorry.
I: I would have been still thinking that she killed him if it wasn't for these pics with these girls. I am glad she opened my eyes at the right time.
Ang: can you please give me a chance? I promise you I will never hurt you.
I: I will try.
He felt joyful for this change in her attitude, and she walked up to her room.
Angrey saw Riddhima standing with his boss and strolled to them.
Ang: thank you, babhi.
R: you are like a brother to me, I don't have my own family, So this is my family now. And I'll do anything to keep it happy.
Vansh intertwined his fingers with hers.
V: yes, it's yours too.
In the middle of the night
Riddhima was asleep and Vansh went to the study room thinking deeply. he knows that Riddhima is a spy, she has a hidden agenda, yet his heart is melting, and it's not good for him.
It seems like he has to do the first move.
The morning
Angrey called his boss urgently to show him something.
Vansh observed the picture closely and then he exclaimed.
V: I want them as soon as possible, angrey. Send your trusted men there.
Ang: ok boss.
Riddhima came there and asked him.
R: bring what?
V: now, you will put your nose into my work? Riddhima, stay away from it.
She was dumbfounded by his sudden outburst at her for no reason.
R: I apologize for crossing my limits.
He realized his mistake and tried to explain but she walked away.

He hit the wall with his fist in anger, He doesn't want to hurt her, but her truth is still not clear in front of him.
The Haldi ceremony began, the family were joyful while Ishaani was neutral, she was neither happy not noisy, and they were so satisfied with this calmness.
Riddhima went to her room to wash her hands and found a bouquet on the bed along with a note.
" I am sorry for being rude to you"
She inhaled the aroma jovially, vansh is bipolar for sure, however, the change in him is evident. And she is no longer afraid of him, she developed small feelings of trust toward him.
She put it back and he arrived at that time and found her smiling, and her smile told him that she forgave him.

V: so am I forgiven?
R: you were right! I shouldn't have questioned you.
V: before talking about rights, we should find clarity.
R: I didn't understand.
V: Unfortunately, you'll have to understand by yourself.
R: Why did you drop the plan of killing me?
V: why were you so terrified if you did nothing?
She stood silent as she can't tell him.
V: then, let it be, I don't accept half of the things, the day you'll start comprehending me, I will consider sharing everything with you.

R: you don't trust me.
V: do you? Both of us shouldn't utter big words, till we understand the meaning of it.
She knows He was right, they are not normal husband and wife, but she keeps forgetting the motive for what she married him.
R: let's go downstairs, they are waiting.
She said it and made her way toward the stairs, she slipped and was about to fall down the stairs when a hand pulled her forcefully behind to lay in his arms while they fell on the floor.
Her eyes were shut, however, she felt safe.
V: Riddhima, are you all right?
R: yes.
He made her stand and touched the floor angrily.
V: WHO DID IT??? WHO POURED OIL HERE? WHAT IF SHE FELL?
An: I am sorry Vansh, I wanted to do a massage for dadi, she was feeling pain in her leg and dropped it there. I am sorry, Riddhima.
Kos pov
Very well mom, after looking at their argument, I want to bring them closer but after making sure that my pawn won't be hurt. Even if they check the Cameras they'll find nothing.
Vansh asked Angrey to check the footage in private.
V: I believe that the mind should always win in the war. Let me see who did it.
He played the footage and was confused.
V: was it a mere coincidence?
Ang: I don't know boss.
V: did they bring what I asked for?
Ang: they are here.
V: perfect.
He joined them while Dsr was smiling at the family and talking with them.
A woman arrived at the mansion and stood in front of him, he eyes her attentively.
K: yes, do you need something?
V(mockingly): Strange, first time I see a husband who can't recognize his wife.
Anupriya's eyes were Out of the stalks while Vansh gave Dsr " game over" look.