Chapter Fifty Six - Struggling

Start from the beginning

"Oi." A raspy voice said.

I turned around to meet red eyes. I quickly dodged eye contact with him and looked towards the floor. "I'm fucking watching you. I haven't forgiven you for turning your back on me."

I stayed silent and kept my eyes down.

"You know what you're doing with this whole act. You may play victim, but you know what you're doing. That's why you don't fight back or defend yourself. You know you fucked up. They're all psychopaths, they manipulated you and dropped you when you weren't useful to them anymore. I thought you were smarter than that."

Bakugo went to grab for my collar. I backed up, pressing my back into a wall, to avoid physically contact.

"Tch, you were suppose to be a hero. You got the highest score on the provisional license exam and then there go you go running with the lowest of low. You had everyone here and you threw it all away. You disgust me."

"... I know." I confessed. I brought my limbs closer to me to make me feel as small as possible while I was raised against the wall.

"Fuck you! Goddamnit! Say something! Defend yourself! Explain yourself!" Bakugo yelled at me with anger.

"I'm sorry for hurting you." I said softly.
"What you say!?" He forcibly grabbed my collar.

"Don't touch me!" I screamed at him and shoved him away using my water quirk to use ice to shove him back. That was my first time using my work since the incident. I quickly shut down after that.  "I'm sorry." I repeated softly.

"You can't say anything else!?" He slammed his fist on the wash next to my head. It startled me enough to make me jump. A sharp pain hit my lower abdomen. My hands went to cover my abdomen before blood could leak out so Bakugo wouldn't see.

"Katsuki, please let me go." I pleaded softly.
"Don't call me that." He growled at me. His eyes lowered to my arms folded around my abdomen. The blood was spreading through my white shirt.

"What did they do to you?" He asked.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Like hell you don't. It's either you're going to tell me or I'll make you tell me." Bakugo snapped.

"Leave me alone." I stated.

"Like hell I w-"

I slumped down to the floor. "Just leave me alone. You won't get it. No one will ever understand it. Can you just leave me alone? I'm tired, okay? Forget that we were ever friends, forget that we were anything, forget I even exist... I'll stay out of your way from now on just please leave me alone."

That was the most I've spoken to him. He looked down at me. His glared stayed on his face. It never once softened at me. He clicked his tongue and walked away. I watched him leave. I picked myself up and walked over to the dinning area. I stayed around the corner to avoid everyone seeing my entire body.

I called out for Iida. Still everyone could see my tears and red eyes. Before they could start, I said, "I'm fine. Iida... I need help."

Iida walked over. He asked what was wrong and quickly figured it out once he saw me. He helped me put pressure on it, while we waited for a response from Aizawa.

Iida and I were never close. I always assume it was because of who my father was. What happened to his brother wasn't easy for him. Iida says that's not why but no matter he tries to put that prejudice aside it's still there. Why won't everyone just say they hate me? Why is everyone pretending to care?

"Does my new look freak you out?" I asked him.

"Pardon?" Iida questioned.

"Do I look like my father to you? When you look at me... you always see him then remember you're brother, don't you?"