Chapter Nine - Birthday (Part 2)

Aizawa

"Are you sure?" I asked her.
"Very." She replied with a straight face.

I didn't think it was a good idea but if that's what see really wanted then I'll compile. "Okay. I have to talk to the principal about this first. Do you still want to do this test?" I asked her.

"Might as well, I read the stupid book." She replied.

Your POV

He handed me to the test. There were at least 15 questions for each volume of the book. Let's see if I could remember everything that I read in the huge ass book.

I looked at the first question: Why does Princess Drubetskoy need money at the beginning of the novel?

As I kept going through the test, I had more confidence. I knew all the answers to the question like to: "What does the tsar throw to the crowd when he comes to Moscow in 1812?" and "Why does Sonya break her engagement with Nikolai Rostov?"

I turned my test in after I had finished. Aizawa looked through it. It was a long test so it took a while. I sat in silence as I waited for him to finish grading. He cracked a smile at my test and handed it back to me. I got a 98%. I checked what questions I got wrong. Whichever answer I got wrong Aizawa corrected it.

I mostly got spelling of the characters names wrong mostly because they were Russian and not English, plus everyone had like nine different names. It's whatever an A is an A.

Aizawa

"Do you want to get started on the actual hero stuff?" I asked her.

She shook her head. "I don't think I'm cut out for this, maybe I was before, but now I'm thinking I should transfer out of U.A and go to a regular high school. Instead of just taking up space for someone who can actually be a hero."

"Don't say that." I paused for a bit. "You're telling me your dreams of being a pro and to prove your father wrong are gone."

"Why bother? I'm nothing more than his offspring, aren't I?" She said. The lunch bell rung. "I think I'll eat lunch alone for today. Bye, Aizawa." She slide the door open and left.

I went online to see what (F/n) was seeing. All these people were slamming her, insulting her, telling her what she can and can't be, some going as far as threatening her and telling her to kill herself. Even if she's a murderers' daughter, she's still just a 14-year-old. No one deserved this much hate.

Shoto

Most of Class 1-A and I went to ask Mr. Aizawa if we can get anything out of him on what will be on the Final Exam. We could hear Aizawa and (F/n) talking.

"I don't think we should listen to this." Tsu said.

"Yeah, it sounds really personal." Uraraka added, but by the time they made the comment. Everyone's interested had already been peaked.

"Don't you think it's kind of rude to intrude in people's lives." Shinso Hitoshi said. Shinso was the kid from the sports festival with the brainwashing quirk, he was in Class 1-C. "I don't know much who this Chizome girl, but I doubt she wants you all do know what she's saying. My opinion doesn't matter I guess I'm technically intruding in your lives as well." He just walked off.