unconditional love

In 2010, after being happily married for 3 year, my husband parth suddenly and without warning told me that he was divorcing me to go back to the woman he had dated before we met.

There was no obvious problem in our relationship. No arguments. Nothing was going on to indicate any trouble brewing. Even after he told me this, he never said there is anything wrong with us. He just said that he had come to realize that he loved this other girl in a way he did not love me and that's all it was about. The next day when he was moving to him new apartment he said me to forget him and move on in my life.

I was heart broken, and could not believe it. Somewhere I was still hoping for his return but he did not return.

After few months later his doctors call came on my iPhone asking for his health. I couldn't understand what the doctor was saying so I asked the doctor directly what had happened to him?

The phrase that came out of the doctors mouth was that he had cancer.

Hearing this coming from completely out of the blue crushed me. It was like I was run over by a stream roller. I had never before nor even sense felt pain like that. I loved this man with all my heart. There is no way to describe the hurt and pain I felt. It was like every cell in my body was being torn apart and run through a food processor.

At that very moment I called his mother and asked her for his address. When I reached there I found he had already pasted away a few weeks before.

Not a single word could come out of my mouth, I was broken, could not think of anything. When a girl came to me with a letter saying that parth had given it to her to give it to me.

The letter said that " I knew that someday you could come to know the truth and come finding me but I also knew that I had no time left and so I left this letter for you. I'll only ask you to make one promise to me that you will move on in your life and never look back at the past.  

                                                                                                             Your husband,

                                                                                                                    Parth."