❤️- 1,495,838 📝-139.8k
cap- tmr is the big day
———————-
comments
———————
noahbeck: cannot wait
??: no blake
^sry he was taken 5 years ago^
nessbarrett:partay
BryceHall: Party time
——————————
charlidamelio
(Oliva-Charli)

8kcap- tmr is the big day———————-comments ———————noahbeck: cannot wait??: no blake^sry he was taken 5 years ago^nessbarrett:partayBryceHall: Party time——————————charlidamelio (Oliva-Charli)

❤️-7,638,736 📝-off
cap- sista in law big day tmr
———————
comments off
——————-

*we get a little tipsy but not drunk and head back to the hotel to have a mini party and we fall asleep at 2 am*
-the next morning-
*It was 9 am and the wedding was at 3 so me and the girls quickly get up and showered and wait for our makeup and hair stylist*
Mom: ahh big day
Tatum: Mom don't cry (btw tatum is now married and haley is a independent woman as she should be)
Makeup Artist: Ok lets get Jordan
*she does my makeup and I get my hair done and it is now 1 so we get dressed btw there is camera ppl*
camera1: Addison what would you like to say
Addison: Wish them luck and a great marriage
*everyone talks and the ppl film*
The boys pov
*It was 12pm and we had started to get ready*
Noah: You got this man
Bryce: Ya
Josh: Bryce you're not helping
*everyone laughs and we finished getting ready and it is now 2:30 so we head over to the venue*
End of their pov
Back to you
*I was so nervous but happy at the same time*
Outfits:

*we get a little tipsy but not drunk and head back to the hotel to have a mini party and we fall asleep at 2 am*-the next morning-*It was 9 am and the wedding was at 3 so me and the girls quickly get up and showered and wait for our makeup and hai...

Dress:

*we finished getting ready and my mom takes our stuff and we head outside and get into the limbo and drive there*Charli: Dont cry don't cry*we laugh and talk about normal things*Mom: Ok ladies show time*Dixie and Tatum help me hide in the back*(Th...

Charli: Dont cry don't cry
*we laugh and talk about normal things*
Mom: Ok ladies show time
*Dixie and Tatum help me hide in the back*
(The flower girl is your little cousin Malory and Jacob is the ring barrier)
Dixie: Well cya later
*we laugh and hug and they leave and I just chill*
Their pov
*Tatum and Dixie show up and the guest are already in the venue and Blake is so nervous right now so they boys had to calm them down and after 5 minutes Blake walks down the aisle and after a while I pop up behind the other door and they bridesmaids and groomsmen walk down and Jacob and Malory follow behind*
End of their pov
Blakes head
-Im so nervous rn-
Back to you
Dad: Lets go kiddo
*the doors open and my dad walks me down the aisle and everyone turns towards me as we get down the aisle and my dad gives me away to Blake*
??: You all may be seated
*they all sit down*
??: We gather here today Jordan Beck and Blake Gray *he says more things and then we do the sand and it get to our vows*
Blake: Jordan your my best friend and soulmate ever since I met you I knew what true love was you showed me things that nobody else has these past 5 years of my life have been the best with you and I hope we will be together forever *I shed a few tears*
You: Ok I'm crying right now *everyone laughs*
You: Blake your my best friend and soulmate ever since I met you you've taught me the things in life I thought I would never come across of, I'd never thought that I'd be standing here right now If I had never met you
*everyone claps*
??: Blake *his middle name* Gray do you take Jordan Grace Beck as your wedly wife through the thick and thin throughout life
Blake: I do
??: Jordan Grace Beck do you take Blake *his middle name* Gray as your wedly husband through the thick and thin through life
You: I do
??: I pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the Bride
*Before we kiss Blake pulls out lip balm*
Blake: Ok show time
*everyone laughs and Blake tilts me and we kiss and everyone cheer*
??: New wedly wedded couple Mr and Mrs Gray
*'The song Marry you by Bruno Mars plays as you and Blake walk down the aisle and everyone cheers and they walk out behind you and everyone but you all and your parents and Blakes stay behind for pictures*
Blake: I love you
You: I love you too
*we kiss and take loads of pictures and we drive to the reception and the dj calls everyones names in order for bridesmaids and groomsmen*
DJ: Now the new couple in the house Mr&Mrs Gray
*we enter the reception and do a mini dance and we sit down at the table and after a while Noah has a speech*
Noah: Hello people if you know me I am Jordan's older and only brother *everyone laughs* ever since these too met I always knew they would end up together and here we are today and before Blake even knew who Jordan actually was personally I had waled downstairs to see him drooling over his phone and he had showed me a picture of Jordan and I just laughed *he says more and embarrassing things and we eat*
DJ: Couples dance
Blake: My lady
You: Your so cheesy
*we laugh and he hold his hand up for me to get up and we walk to the dance floor and our wedding song is 'Speechless by Dan + Shay so we dance*
Blake: Id never thought Id be here right now
You: Me either
*we laugh and talk a bit and I dance with Noah and my dad and we have the wedding thingy with the flowers and shit*
Blake: Ima dive in
You: Shut up *I say as I laugh and Blake goes under my dress to get the thingy and comes back up*
Blake: Bag secured
*everyone laughs and I tosse the flowers and Addison gets them*
Bryce: Good night it was lovely being here
*everyone laughs and Blake tosses the thingy and Bryce catches it*
Bryce: Come on
*after a while we have cake and I smush it all over Blake's face*
Blake: Oh no you didn't
You: Yes I did
*he gets it on my cheeks*
Dixie: Woah there mister it took us like 2 hours for her to stop crying to do her makeup
*we laugh and have a great time*
-After the wedding we head to our master suite that the girls put up-
Blake: Ahh
*I laugh and shake my head*
Blake: I love you
You: I love you more
Blake: Not possible
You: Hmm
Blake: I love you more
*he starts to tickle me until I give up*
You: Ok you love me more
*he laughs and I take the dress off and put on some shorts a Calvin Klein bra and plop in bed while Blake showers*
—————————
JordanGray

*we finished getting ready and my mom takes our stuff and we head outside and get into the limbo and drive there*Charli: Dont cry don't cry*we laugh and talk about normal things*Mom: Ok ladies show time*Dixie and Tatum help me hide in the back*(Th...

❤️-13,738,389 📝-127.8k
Cap- got to marry my best friend today 8•25•25
——————-
(I don't feel like writing the comments)
You and Blake go to the Bahamas for your honeymoon