[ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7 - Suki advice ]

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

[ Suki POV  ]

Ok so before I moved schools I filled out a piece of paper online which was me selecting what classes I want. I got most of them but instead of AP CalculusI got put in AP Gov which I hate. 

The lady in the front office said she'll change my schedule but it would take a while.

But today as I was walking into school the lady from the office found me in the hallway and announced to me that I finally got switched over to AP Calculus and as you can guess I was SUPER excited. 

So instead of me walking to AP Gov today, I walked to building C where AP Calculus was. I then found the classroom and took a loud/excited breath before walking in and seeing,

ZUKO !

Sitting in the chair in the back right corner,

Immediately my stomach was filled with butterflies while my cheeks beamed with a pink blush. 

The teacher walked up to me greeting me as well as welcoming me, I greeted him back before he offered to allow me to sit where ever I want.

Of course, I sat next to Zuko still without him noticing me, He was facing the wall narrowing his eyebrows at it as if it was a person. I sat down and placed my bag on the back of my chair before slightly taping his shoulder which surprised him as he shot a mad look at me with little fire daggers coming from his nails.

Though When he Recognize me he dropped the scary look as long as the daggers before he spoke.

Zuko - Oh it you, hey Suki

Suki - Um hey? I guess

Zuko - Why are you here 

Suki - Well because I switched classes

Zuko - ......typical......

Zuko look down when he said that and I could tell he was trying to say that quietly as he didn't want me to hear it but I still managed to. 

Zuko then began slowly moving his head up straight towards the front of the room where the teacher was about to start teaching. He also started mumbling something which I couldn't understand this time.

" Why is he in a bad mood?"

I thought to myself which I quickly found myself thinking about the whole lesson.

[ Later ]

Teacher - Alright class that's it for today,  And don't forget to do the pages 11-23 for homework tonight