jelousy-vinnie

y/n pov:

"hahah jordan stop tickling meee" i say as i'm laughing with tears falling down my face from laughter.
"never" jordan says as he's also laughing.

vinnie's pov:
i heard laughter from downstairs and i needed to check what all the laughter was about so i went downstairs to go check. and to my surprise i see jordan and MY y/n. he was tickling her and she was laughing telling him to stop and he wouldn't. i was mad at jordan, im not mad at MY princesses because it's not her problem.

y/n's pov:
i was laughing a lot and FINALLY jordan stoped and laid on me. i was still laughing until i saw vinnie in the corner of my eye, standing there, his jaw clenched, giving me a hard core stare. i didn't even noticed jordan was off of me asking me a question.
"y/nnnnn helllooooo do u want foooooddd???" jordan says. "sure" i said but my eyes were still on vinnie.when jordan left vinnie came up to me and grabbed me not in a hard way that it would hurt but hard enough to pull me into his arms. "why did jordan keep tickling u?" he asked me. "idk" i said. vinnie was mad i could just tell by the look of his face. his jaw still clenched and he was holding onto me tightly. i finally got out his grip and went to the couch. i sat there on my phone until....

almost there...

...

almost therreeee...

i'm jk...

haha i'm kidding again

no i'm not

vinnie came up to me and grabbed my thigh tightly. it started to hurt not gonna lie. his grip got harder and harder. i know it's gonna leave a bruise. at one point it hurt so bad i needed to tell him to stop and he wouldn't.
"vinnie stop it hurts" i whined. vinnie didn't care. he didn't even look at me. i started tearing up, it hurt like a motherfu-
"vinnniiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee it hurttttssssss stoopppp" i whined again with tears dripping down my face, a tear landed on his hand. i'm pretty sure he knew i was crying since the tear fell on his hand because he turned around and noticed what he was doing.
"holy shit i'm sorry princess, are u okay?" as he looks at what he did to my thigh. "what happened to u y/n? are you okay?" i heard someone say my name. i look up and see....

me: okay i'm stopping here because i'm tired lol tell me if u want a part 2 eheh