My Darling -> Chapter Three

"Ehm.. Hi Beverly." he said and looked at me.

No. I didn't want to do this. I turned around, but then he grabbed my arm. "Stop! Leave me alone!"

"No, Beverly I need to talk to you," he said, but I interrupted.

"What? Do you perhaps want to cheat on me again? What, what is it?"

He got red in his face, but then he said "No, Beverly. I am sorry. I've told you, I don't to this anymore! But anyway, it wasen't that. I need to talk to you over a coffe or something. I promise, it's important."

He have never been like this before, never been so desperate,, I thought.

"Okay. Meet me at Abigal's, right after school. Three p.m. ok?"

"OK!" He said, and smiled. I turned around and went to my chemistry class. In cemistry we have Mr. Charles Roberts. He is terribly handsome, and at the age of 24. I melt down every time I see him. Ha-ha, I kind of have a crush on him.

I hurried in the chemistry room. I don't want to be late, because it can change my grades. He is very strict, that's the only thing I hate about him. But for my surprise, he was aldready standing there. 10 mintues early. "You are late Ms.Edwards." He said and looked at me.
Okay, now I hate him.

"Well, I'm sorry Mr. Roberts, but you are 10 minutes early. I am not late."

The other kids laughed, but for me this wasen't a joke. Now I supose I'll get detention, for something that I did not do.

"You're right Ms. Edwards. I supose you don't want detention. Am I right?"

I nodded. Of course I don't want detention.

"Meet me after class in my office. I want to talk to you."

*

"Hello Ms. Edwards. I wanted to talk to you," he said, and looked at me.

I sat down. I really think he is handsome, and just really strict. He started walking slowly in the room. Usually my face would follow him, but now I just sat down and saw the black chair in front of me. He walked in a circle. He stopped when he was behind me. His head came towards mine and I could feel his breath. Then he whispered:
"What do you say, if we just forgot all this, and started it all over. Mabye a bit diffrent?"
I started breathing heavy. My heart beat fast. I don't know what to think anymore.
"What are you saying Mr. Roberts? Do you want a relationship with me?"
I had to ask him straight out. This isn't okay. I'm getting scared of every men that I meet. What's wrong with them?!
"Well, if you want.. Yes."
Oh dear God! I really think he is handsome, but I know it's not right. He sat down in front of me and looked in my eyes. He stroked my hair. I stood up quickly.
"I need to go." I said. My voise was cracking, and I did'nt know what to think or say anymore.

*

Yeeeeeyy, now! I used a lot of time, idk why. Please vote or comment think you (dis)like about this story. Things that I can improve, anything😊💗