I Choose you

( Muffed): I said, " How do you like the show?"

She said, " I was very amused"   " Is that a radio?", Cookie asked she was fast asleep until the noise woke her up she rolled on her back. " Porsha!", she snapped sitting up and taking off her night fold.

- She acted kinda strange

" What is that?", She asked getting out of bed and sliding on her slippers.

- I only have one friend-

" Boys left the damn radio on", She said walking over to her bedroom doors.

Come on!

She opened her doors. " You!", The guy said. " Ah", she said surprisingly. " Biz!", she said. 

You got what I need

" Who did this?", She happily asked. Then she saw Lucious round the corner. " Oh...", she sighed.

and you say he's just a friend

BOTH: Oh baby you! You got what I need

Lucious grabbed her coat robe and slipped it onto her arms. 

But you say he just a friend and you say he's just a friend

So I took blah-blah's word for it at the time I thought just having a friend couldn't be no crime  cause I have friends and that's a fact like agnes, agatha, Germaine 

BOTH: and jack!

Forget about that let's go into the story about a girl names blah-blah-blah that ignored me so we started talkin getting familiar spend alot of time so we can

BOTH: Build up A relationship! 

I called her everyday to see how she was doin Every time that I called her it seemed

BOTH: something was brewin I called her room

I guy picked up and then I called again 

BOTH: I said yo who is that? " Oh he's just a friend" Man don't give me that

( Cookie laughs) " Yay! Thank you so much That was great", She said hugging Biz. " My pleausre", Biz said. " Anything for my man Lucious", Biz said. " Your righteous, boss I owe you", Lucious said hugging him as well.

" It aint even my birthday", Cookie cleared. " Thank fellas", She said. " Thank yall brothers", lucious said closing her bedroom doors.

" Now you've gotten to admit That- That had to have gotten you a little bit right", lucious said. " the music got me yeah the music Now I know we have a lot of history together but you can't keep hitting me over the head with this when we first saw each other sentimental crap", Cookie said.

" Come here Come here", he told her. they sat on the edge of her bed and she sat On his lap. " i got a little confession I need to make to you", He sat.

" Now that might have been the first time you saw me but that wasn't the first time I saw you...", He told her. 

Pretend there was a flashback

" I swear I must have sat out in front of that water ice shop for like two and half hours just hoping and wait for...to get my little rap right so by the time you decided to come out, I would be able to spit something that you might like", He told her.

" So you knew I had a boyfriend and you still tried to get at me", she asked. " No I knew that it was a long shot I knew that you was this Catholic, Studious girl... Hanging out with some nerd and why would a girl like you want to talk to somebody like me", he asked