Karasuno

Kageyama got accepted into Karasuno. When he entered gym he saw a orange head then the orange kid turned around and he instantly remembered him. Hinata:YOU! What are you doing here.
Kageyama remembered he won going against him.
Kageyama: oi shut it brat
Hinata:I WANTED TO BEAT YOU NOT BE ON THE SAME TEAM AS YOU
kageyama: your too short to win against me
Hinata: IM NOT SHORT *Hinata jumps and smack Kageyama head*
Kageyama got furious and grabbed Hinata by the shirt.
Kageyama: I WILL KILL YOU
As they were fighting 3 guys walked in. ?: hey break it up you 2
Kageyama let's Hinata go. ?:well let me introduce myself I'm your captain Dachi
??:I"m Sugawara but call me Suga
???:and I'm Tanaka!
Kageyama: uh Im Kageyama
Hinata: im Hinata

• month later •
•Kageyama pov•
After a lot of practices, me and Hinata became friends and my attitude change, I was nice then I was before. Tsukishima still called me king. Fricken 6'2 my ass I can smack his head without jumping, I don't like the name. I looked over to see Coach Ukai. Ukai: okay everyone come over here I have news.
We all came over.
Ukai: so in 2 days we have a match with Aoba Johsai.
I stopped and thought to myself.
That's where my old teammates were. The members looked at me cause they knew my past.
Suga: you okay Kags?
I nodded.
If they see me again I don't know what to do.

•2 days later•
It was time for the match, I got into my uniform and met my teammates and seen that Aoba Johsai was across from us. I slowly looking only to see that they were staring at me.

•Oikawa pov•
As we were waiting for the last member for Karasuno I saw the person... Kageyama? He is taller now.
And hot? Wait what the fuck am I thinking. I hate him. I looked at him walking to his teammates.

I just stared at him as he was yelling at orange hair kid

I just stared at him as he was yelling at orange hair kid. Ah I guess he hasn't change his attitude.
They were practicing until the orange kid hit the ball and it hit Kageyama on the back of his head. I saw him come over to him and I heard them yelling.
Hinata: I'm sorry!!
Kageyama: your lucky this is just practice,
Hinata: it won't happen in the game i swear.

Kageyama: good
Cause if it happens again then this will happen.
*Kageyama smack Tsuki forehead*
Tsuki looks at Kageyama with his hand on his forehead.
Tsuki: what the hell are you in some tantrum.
Kageyama: don't call me that
Kageyama looked over Hinata as Hinata  realized that he hit Kageyama the same.
Hinata had a plan he walked behind Kags and tickle his tickle spot and that is his waist.
Kageyama: yaahhahah Hinata!!! Stop!
Hinata: atleast your smiling!
Kageyama stop smiling.

Hinata: oh come on you look nice with the smile
Kageyama: no I don't want to smile so stop coming up with plans to make me smile. Its a waste of my time and it would be the same for you.
Hinata: no it's not. I just want to make you happy.
Kageyama: I am happy