Falling (Present)

Song- Falling-Harry Styles

Here I am, in my bed, with no one here, but today, I blame myself, and not the drink in my hands. Hi, I'm Harry Styles, and this is my story.

My life in a nutshell, make songs, go on stage, perform while acting like i'm having the best time of my life, I won't lie, it is fun at times, come home, and be weighed down by loneliness. You would think that after being free from my awful management that all the suffering would stop, the aching pain would stop, the pretending would stop, but no, nothing ever really changes does it?

I am one of the biggest singers in the world and yet, I'm the worst I've ever been. You're probably thinking what has made me so miserable, the only answer I can give you is one word. Love.

Love. Something that should be beautiful, something that should give you butterflies in your stomach, something that makes you feel unstoppable, you feel on top of the world, but no, not for me, at least not now. Years ago if you asked me what love is, I would be the biggest expert on it, but today, I don't know a damn thing.

The culprit of my lonesome is one person and one person only.

Louis Tomlinson.

Yeah, that's right, my old bandmate, the one that I was so close with, the one that made me believe in love. He ruined me, so much and I don't even think he knows. A few years ago, he was all I needed, he was my world, my soul, he owned my heart, but it all came tumbling down, and here I am.

Let's go back 10 years ago shall we, and I'll tell you my story.