New job

RING RING RING RINGGGG!!!!!

Screaming out of fear I jumped out of my bed panting and looked to the source of the sound seeing it was only my alarm clock. I blinked and grabbed it stopping the annoying ringing sound and sighed slightly and closed my eyes "G-god.." I mumbled as I got up. My h/c h/l was messy as ever. I closed my eyes wishing I had put it in a pony tail before falling asleep (if short short hair than probs just ignore that)

I than opened my eyes widely and jumped "WAIT WHAT TIME IS IT!?" I yelled seeing it .

The reason I was in a panic was because today was the day I would work at Freddy fazbear. I had applied to the job shortly after seeing the job opening. Since I wasn't really good enough for any other job. Guess this what happens when you don't wanna go into collage and don't have enough money.

I had stumbled nearly falling out of my bed as I got up and made sure I didn't step on anything on my floor as I tried to make my way to my closet door. Gotta get ready gotta hurry! I can't be late I just can't!

Today starting my job boss had also said I would be working with someone else he had said me and him we're around the same age. I was pretty happy having to work with someone else and not be alone working at this job. Maybe he's cute? Oohhh maybe he's a dreamy guy who will date me. Laughing at that thought I sighed

"as if" I mumbled and started to change. (we all know we all think of how stuff Could play out sometimes ewe )

Frickin few Minutes later so you can be a hot lil cutie

( yeah I said it xD shhh shhh h)

As I finished with my hair I sighed and smiled looking at my work clothes and put on my shoes before grabbing my phone. "time to work" I mumbled closing my eyes as I started to walk outside before locking the door to my apartments .

The darkness outside made me sigh. The moon was out what was good a bit. I closed my eyes slightly remembering the rumors people say about Freddy's
They stuff people in suites
They killed kids
They kill anyone who works there

I shook my head slightly "God.. Darn rumors " I muttered and kept walking looking downward. Lucky for me I didn't work too far from Freddy's so I was lucky.

(Vincent : so wattpad eats mine but not his
Jeremy : u-u-uh h-hey Vincent
Writer : dun hurt Jeremy unless you want a ass whooping Vincent )