Chapter 2, Welcome To Jump City

Next Day, BeastBoy's Pov, (WELCOMES!) 

I was eating some pizza like normal until I heard a gun shoot not far from where I was. I turned into a eagle and fly over to see Cheshire. We had to fight her a couple of times but she never came into the city since......

Somethings up. I flew near her and turned human kicking her on the side of her face making her go backwards a little. She only laughed at me. "Hello BeastBoy" she was probs smirking under her cat mask. She had a new green ninja suite thou.

"I thought you left the city" I click the button my my belt asking for backup. Even I know I cant take on this kitty alone. Soon I hear something behind me. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos" I hear someone shout and I duck as Cheshire was blasted off.

"Nice move Rae" I smile at her as we chase after Cheshire. We soon see her and some guy in a yellow and red suite fighting. Soon a girl walked over with a bow an arrow set firing at Cheshire. "ANOTHER TIME TITANS" Cheshire soon shouted before jumping up a building.

She soon ran off. "Looks like she got away" Raven mumbles like her normal grumpy self. "You guys was chasing her?" the girl asked holding her bow. "Well yeah" I smile and Raven elbows me in the arm giving me a "Shut up" look.

I soon smile and rub the back of my neck. "How about you shut up before I blast you" Raven snapped as her hand showed a black ball grow on it. I step back putting my hands up, "Calm down Rae" I was hoping she wouldnt blast me.

The girl look at the boy and she sighed. "Im Kid-Flash and this is Artemis" Kid-Flash smiled at us. "Im BeastBoy and this is Raven" I smile back and Raven just rolled her eyes like normal. "You do this to everyone" I whisper at her.

"Im going to help Starfire get ready for her date" Raven mumbles before flying off. "THANKS FOR NOTHING" I shouted crossing my arms. "She always like that?" Artemis asked and I nodded. "Pretty much" I answered.

Soon I heard Cyborgs car pulling up behind me. "DUDE THE NEW PIZZA PLACE JUST OPENED" he shouted. "YESSSS" I shouted back. "Sorry I got plans" I soon run off and jump into the car. Cybrog hits the gas and we are off.

Artemis/Tigeress's Pov, 

The boy went zooming down the road. "We should get something to eat too" Wally mumbles. I nodded and we walked off to see a new pizza place. We walk inside and I got a farm-house pizza and not sure what Wally got.

We ate a little before hearing people cheer outside. "Whats going on?" I whisper/asked and Wally got up. "Not sure lets go see" Wally offered me his hand. I smile and take it as we walked outside to see some gaint food thing.

Like it was some dark pink smile thing with gaint green bubble eyes. What on earth is that thing?

Kid-Flash/Wally's Pov, (I know it changing fast but all well) 

This place IS AWESOME! LIKE IT HAS ITS OWN MONSTER THING! "TITANS GO" I hear a voice shout. I look up to see Robin and some girl with pink hair and green eyes. She flys up and grabs his hands and soon throw him into the monster. 

"GO TITANS" the crowd kept cheering. Soon the monster blew up covering most the people and was was left was a guy sleeping. I then saw Robin standing next to the guy and the girl flew into him hugging him.

"Another victory" the girl laughed. "We always win Star" Robin laughed smiing. "HEY ROBIN" BeastBoy shouted running over. "Hey BB" Robin smiles. "Seen Raven, shes more moody than normal?" BeastBoy asked.

"I will talk to her" Robin then smiled and looked right at me. "See you guys at base" Robin soon used a wire to get onto the room and started to run. "Do you think he saw us?" Artemis asked me and I nodded. 

"You question them and I will go after him" I whisper and run up the building and followed Robin to a tower shaped as a T. Woah dose he liver here? Like WOAH! Soon I get inside easy until I was trapped in a black bubble.

"This the guy was you talking about?" I hear that Raven girl. "Last night? Yeah" I then hear Robin. I look around only to see blackness and darkness. Wait blackness aint a word is it? I MADE A NEW WORD! Note dont tell Artemis....

"Free him Raven" Robin mumbles and I fell to the ground to see Robin at a computer and the Raven girl staring at me. "Rob thank god I found you" I stand up holding my head. "Move from that spot and Raven will blast you" Robin replied.

Soon I saw the guy who attacked us on the screen. "Thats the guy who threw me into a wall" I mumble and Robin turned looking at me. "You have meet him?" Robin asked and I nodded. "Yesterday he attack us" I answered.

"Raven you was right" Robin whispers before walking off. "Robin he aint our problem anymore, he nearly killed you last time" Raven walked over to him. "Let him" Robin replied and I stepped back. Robin's changed.

I never thought I would see the day. "He also has Batman" I look to the ground and Robin pushs me into the wall. "WHAT" Robin shouted and soon a window smashed the it was him the guy who attacked us. "Robin" the guy was probs smirking again.

"Slade" Robin snapped and pulled out his staff. Soon Raven clicked a button on her belt making the building alarms go off. "ROBIN DONT" Raven shouted but it was too late. Robin and this Slade was fighting. I brush myself off before helping.

Soon Robin and I was both blasted into Raven. "You are still the same Robin, weak" the Slade guy was now pushing my buttons!!