Save me!!

Sorry guys I wanted to update this but covid got the better part of me. Well am still sick but feeling better than the past three days

Without farther a do let's dive into the story

_______________

" Zuzu , where are you " Izuku was currently hiding on top of the lights , cloaked with invisibility potion .

He suddenly felt a soft minty breath behind him and turned slowly fearing for the worst. He jumped down in shock and stood behind Shoto. The class was released when Lucy looked confused at her husband.

" H-Help me Shoto , please " Izuku whispered.

" Daddy ! " Mia shouted as she jumped to her father and hugged him

" Hey little Mia " Izuku smiled as he took a quick glance at Lucy

' Oh god why do you forsaken me ' Izuku prayed.

" What's all this ruckus , can't a man get to sleep !!" Aizawa bust class 1-A when he saw two more people.

" Oh christ on a stick I guess there's a god " Izuku murmured before trying to run away but was petrified by his fiancee.

" Who are you ?" Shoto asked.

" Am Lucy and this is my daughter Mia , "

" Why are you here ?"

" To see Izuku , my husband of course" She grinned.

Aizawa looked at Izuku who's facial expressions literally screamed help me.

" Izuku is this true ?" He asked seriously.

" I have .... "

" It's true , I can confirm " Shoto grinned.

" The nerd  has a wife !! No way ! I have been with the nerd all my life and who would want a stupid nerd like him " Katsuki shouted.

" Shut up and assume your proper position " Lucy ordered as he shutted up and knelt , everyone know was afraid to speak apart from Aizawa of course.

" Shoto I didn't ask you , I asked Izuku" Aizawa said.

Izuku was conflicted , Izuku had barely survived staying with her for three days god knows how many days he has left to live but on the other hand , she had his daughter.

" Y-Yes am married " Izuku said as he was released from his petrification spell.

" Sigh * Problem child , I don't really care what happens in your personal life but you do know taking care of a child requires a lot of devotion god knows how you were able to raise her this far so I would recommend an ado.... " Suddenly Lucy and Izuku held a sword and dagger respectfully at his throat.

" Do you got a death wish ?" Lucy asked.

" Try doing something stupid and I swear you won't see the next day " Izuku said.

Shoto flashback boss battle music intensifies ~

" Now wonder they're called the  alastor couple. "

" On seconds thoughts you can keep her , as long as you don't bring me troubles problem child " Aizawa said as they both lowered there weapons.

" How about you join us Mrs Midoriya , you could spend more time with your husband " Nezu suddenly appeared as everyone jumped in shock well anyone normal.

Mia's eyes beamed as she ran to Nezu petting him. " Soft kitty " She said as Nezu purred ?

" Well thank for the offer and I would like to ... "

' Please decline / accept it ' Both Izuku and Shoto said respectively.

" Accept it "

' No / Yes ' They both thought.

" However I have a company to run so I will be gone most of the time so I won't really be a student " Lucy said.

' Yes / Yes ' They both thought. Shoto changed his mind after remembering his brutal beatdown.

" That won't be a problem Mrs Midoriya , may I ask how old are you and which company is it that you owe" Nezu asked.

" You know it's rude to ask a ladies age  , Chimera but if you must know am the same age am 15 and M.Co is my company well our company " She said while partially lying and hugging Izuku who flinched.

Nezu nodded understanding while the rest were shocked M.co was the richest company in the whole of japan and one of the richest in the world and now this lady claimed to be the owner .

" Very well then , I suggest Mia to stay with Izuku , I promise to take care of her if that's alright with you " She nodded.

" Good then , here's your keys . Go to the 3rd floor you'll find a room . It has adequate space for the three of you and is sound proof.  " Nezu said as Izuku stared at him .

' Don't try to understand him , you'll run mad but who the fuck keeps a spare key just in case a student is married ' Izuku thought.

" Ciao and please don't try to kill anyone , anyway let's go Aizawa. " The whatever creature said.

" Ow ~ kitty " Mia said.

" Don't worry if it's a kitty you want , I'll just give you Cerebrus " Lucy said.

" Absolutely fucking not " Izuku replied back .

" Hmm why daddy ?" Mia asked.

" We're in earth realm , a Cerebrus from literal hell will draft attention especially if it's being called a pet " Mia nodded understanding the demon language .

" Very well then " Lucy said.

" Mutt , you're allowed to walk and talk " Lucy glared at Katsuki.

" What did you just call me you slutty bitch !! " Lucy's face darkened.

The class looked at Katsuki surprised but what surprised them the most was that Izuku , Shoto and even Mia were thanking him the background.

" Good then , why don't you come with me " Lucy said as she opened a portal and Katsuki body moved on it's own and entered it.

" Hey !! What's happening !! Why's my body not listening to me ? Nevermind I'll just obliterate her , shitty nerd don't expect her to come back the same maybe she might even have my child in her " He said before entering the portal.

" See you later honey , I have to discipline an insect " She said as she pecked Izuku's lips as she jumped to the portal.

" Thank God " Izuku said.

" Bakugo made an honorable sacrifice,  his legend will go down in history as the day he gave us one more day to live, well two including his recent insults " Shoto said.

" At least mommy will be more happy . " Mia said

" Uh guys , will Bakubro be ok " Kirishima asked.

" Physical yes " Izuku said.

" Mentally probably "

" Psychological damage , inevitable " Mia finished.

" .... I was wrong , my family is mild compared to this " Shoto said.

" Well at least our inevitable doom has been extended , anyone wanna play shoji ?" Izuku asked calmly.