☄️"Fuck It"☄️

[part oneee hope you enjoyy]

______________________________________

Iwaizumi POV:

It was a normal school day. The sun is shining brightly, clouds are forming clumps and the wind is slowly shaking the trees. I went inside my classroom everything was the same,oikawa talking to his fangirls, students talking sht about one another it was pretty normal until...

"I-iwaizumi san!" There was a girl infront of me holding a letter. Her gaze wasn't meeting mine, but I could see a small blush forming on her face. The entire class witnessed this scenario, which I wish they didn't have to see this.

Everyone was silent until this girl spoke "I-iwaizumi san" she hands over the pink letter with heart drawings on it fcking heart drawings. My eyes stopped at oikawa and I almost fcking fainted when I met his gaze. Oikawa's clenched fist are slowly turning white which I guess was the cause of clenching it to hard.

Then this couldn't have been worse, this girl decided to say something that can make me sleep in my own grave right now. A blush was forming bigger on her cheeks "I-I Like you i-iwaizumi san!". When I looked over back at oikawa I saw his eyes were widened with rage. "This will be the death of me" I mumbled to my self only for me to hear.

[End of Iwaizumis POV]

Oikawa was flaming with anger his teeth were gritting, still clenching his fist. It was like, as if he wanted to kill the girl or bury her alive. Iwaizumi looked back at the girl and rejects her confession politely. He glanced back at oikawa thinking that oikawa's anger was gone but no it wasn't. Iwaizumi just avoided his gaze till the end of class, hoping he won't get killed. Iwaizumi sighed to himself and mumbled something that only he can hear "This isn't my lucky day after all tch...𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗜𝘁"