Chapter 15: Coming Home

Start from the beginning

Ignis and his friends were shocked.

Jacky: That's a load of *drill*
Bea: Didn't he clearly stated that they will clash?
Darryl: Well clearly he is one dirty scallywag.

Ignis was enraged.

Ignis: Then who will I face?

The demon lord smiled.

Barbatos: My loyal pet cerberus...

He snapped his fingers as the gates opened to reveal a black cerberus who's back was on fire, it's heads were on fire and had snakes for tails.

This enraged Ignis and the crowd for how much of a coward Barbatos he was.

Barbatos: Dinner is ready my pet!

The cerberus tried to devour Ignis with one bite but he dodged it and slashed it's left paw with his sword.

The beast growled and used it's snake tails to spit venom but he avoided the poison and jumped on it's back and penetraded the sword on it's back as it screamed in agony.

Barbatos: Roll over!

The cerberus followed it's master's command and rolled on the ground in hope to crush Ignis but he escaped and then cut all the heads off as jt ended it's suffering.

Ignis: It seems your pet is as a spineless freak as it's master is.

This made the demon grit his teeth.

Barbatos: You flaming low life, you dare mock me! I'll teach you a lesson.
Ignis: Why don't you bring it and I'll show you.

Barbatos hopped down his terrace and gave the spirit a death glare.

Barbatos: Eat this!

He launched a pulse of purple energy and Ignis blocked it with his sword but it sent him back crashing to a wall.

Colette: Oh no!
Colt: Ignis!

Jacky was fuming in anger.

Jacky: You dirty *drill* come over here and face me!

Barbatos laughed as Ignis was in pain. Lighterium felt hopeless but he saw something on the wall and it was a blue substance.

Lighterium: That substance, I recognize it... It's stardust... I think I have a way to help out Ignis in this desperate time.

He then used his levitational powers and cleared some cracks on the wall and the stardust substance poured on the flame spirit, Barbatos turned around and saw Lighterium helping Ignis with his powers.

Barbatos: Stop! That's cheating!
Lighterium: Says the guy who used his pet to do the dirty work!

Ignis got up as he wasn't himself anymore, his armor turned into a black color and his body and flames were blue.

Ignis: You made a big mistake underestimating me Barbatos, now you shall pay!
Barbatos: Ha! You and what army?

Ignis held his sword with both hands.

Ignis: I don't need an army to fight for me... I AM AN ARMY!!!

He charged towards Barbatos and struck him with his sword but e blocked the attack with his spear and shoved him back.

Barbatos: You will never defeat me you waste of life!

He spun his spear and tried to stab Ignis but he blocked the attack and kicked Barbatos straight in tge face and the demon held his face jn anger.

Bea: Woohoo Ignis!
Jacky: Get em tiger!

He tackled the demon to the ground and placed the blade near his throat.

Barbatos: Now now Ignis, you wouldn't harm a soul would you?

Ignisnwas silent.

Barbatos: Well what are you waiting for, kill me already!

Ignis moved his sword away from the throat of the demon king.

Barbatos: Wait you won't kill me?
Ignis: I am not like everyone that thinks killing is for fun, one day you will get what you deserve. Walk away and never confront me again... Leave me and my friends alone...

He turned back and was about to leave.

Colette: Ignis didn't had the guts, if I were him I would've get the job done.
Colt: I knoe Ignis a lot and he isn't the type of person to do that.

Barbatos smirked as he got up and blasted a red beam at Ignis who sensed it and dodged the attack and sliced the right arm of the demon and he screamed in agony which shocked everyone.

Ignis: This is your first and last warning...
Barbatos: You animal...

He slowly backed away and the ground started cracking and Barbatos almost fell off but he was holding on with his left arm.

The crowd were chanting "Fall" over and over again and then Ignis approached the demon who was in a vulnerable state.

Barbatos: Ignis, help me up and I promise not to bother you for all eternity.
Ignis: And how do I know that it's not a trick.
Barbatos: I swear on my heart!
Ignis: I thought you didn't have a heart...
Barbatos: Please I beg you...

Ignis kneeled down to the demon and whispered to him.

Ignis: Long live the king...

Barbatos' eyes grew wider as he couldn't hold on and fell into the lava and sank inside as the crowd cheered for the dictator's end.

Ignis: And he shall smite the wicked and plunge them into the fiery pit!!!

The crowd cheered wider as they have been free from Barbatos' control, Ignis' friends went down to congratulate him.

Jacky: You did great tiger!
Colt: That was an outstanding performance friend.
Piper: It was barbaric but glad you won.

Lighterium was freed and went to Ignis and hugged his childhood friend.

Lighterium: I knew you would win Iggy.
Ignis: Not with that again...
Lighterium: And finally you got the voice you always wanted.

Jacky also hugged him and kissed his fiery cheek despite the fact she burned herself.

Jacky: So what's gonna happen now?

The crowd chanted "Ignis for leader!" over and over, which clearly meant that they wanted to replace the now deceased Barbatos' place are ruler.

Ignis: I guess I have a choice to be with you and the others in Brawl Town or to rule Hell but in a much fair way than Barbatos did.
Bea: Why not both?
Lighterium: The mortal could be onto something, I have the ability to open portals and maybe we can make some sort of a coexistence between both worlds?
Jacky: Yeah, we wouldn't mind it.
Ignis: I can make something of that but only time will tell.

Time passed on and Ignis was crowned ruler of Hell and promised order and decided to open a huge deal to coexist with Brawl Town and have worked it into a utopia between both neighbors.

Ignis decided it was time and engaged with Jacky and promised that they would spend they're lives for all eternity.

OK guys, this is the end of the book. Hope you liked it as it was a huge roller coaster.

Peace out!