Oh...

Make the right choice, my Rudolph. Farewell...

Grandmother!!

Grandmother?

I stopped tickling Tony, "*Huffs* I hate y- *Puffs* You!" Tony said with huffs and puffs, I smiled, "We should get going, Tony" I said getting up and helping Tony up.

*****

"Rudy!!" Valentina exclaimed, running up to me, "Hello, Valentina" I said, catching her, when she bounced on me. Valentina then looked behind me and saw Tony, she made a loathed look, "What are you doing here?" Valentina asked with a growl. Tony gave Valentina an eye roll, "What, I can't be here?" Tony responded with a glare, Valentina gave him a dirty look. 

I went between the two of them, "Valentina! I think you should introduce me to the pack" I suggested, saving Tony from Valentina. 

Valentina's expression turned to loath to joy, which to me was very concerning, never have I ever met someone who could change their expression in less than a millisecond, "Oh, yes, let's go, hun" Valentina said grabbing my hand.

Tony's POV 

"Oh, yes, let's go, hun" 

I cringed, as the both Rudolph and you-know-who left.

I looked around to see if Sarah or anyone was still here.

Yep, dad's with the Sackvillebaggs, also with the 'asshole' But where's Gregory and Sarah?

I shake my head, I'll ignore it, for now.

Might as well explore, I'm still curious about how wolves live. As I walk around I noticed that some members from the pack are giving me death stares, I roll my eyes, and continue searching around.

Interesting, there's like tunnels, each tunnel either leads you to a room or a room where supplies are kept. I guess they don't live the style of hunter-gathers, shame, I was expecting more, but then again, this is Valentina's pack we're talking about.

"Hello~ there, human~" Valentina said, somewhere, but I don't see her, and I don't want to see her ugly ass face, "The fuck you want?" I snapped, cautious about my surroundings, I mean, this bitch could be anywhere. Valentina gasped dramatically, "Ugh, what a lovely way to treat a lady" Valentina said, I scoffed. "I don't really care how to treat a lady, as a matter of fact, I don't care how to treat ladies like you," I snapped, Valentina then came to my face, "You better watch your mouth," Valentina spat, oh, this bitch is testing me, "Get. Your. Fucking. Face. Out. Off. My. Face" I demanded.

Valentina scoffed, "What are you going to do about it?" Valentina said with a smirk, "I ain't afraid to slap a bitch, I will do it, trust me" I snarled. Valentina laughed, "Do it" Valentina growled, she asked for it, I then raised my hand, I saw Valentina's eyes go wide, heh, she thought I was playing?  "Tony! Stop!" Shouted Sarah, just as my hand was inches away from Valentina's cheek.

Valentina started to tear up, "Oh my goodness! Thank you for saving me! He tried hitting me, all I wanted is to get to know him! He just tried to attack me!!" Valentina wailed, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Gregory then looked down at Valentina, "You think we didn't see anything? Look mutt, we saw everything, Tony had a point for trying to hit you," Gregory said in a soft voice, almost sounding like a whisper.