MYP #1

I LOVE YOU TO DEATH

I am Lourdes.

A doctor,

And other information about me speaks perfection, except...

I am in the midst of my 20's yet I am still single.

"Dr. Lourdes! You have a patient at room 6, ground floor. The patient is unconscious and has hemorrhage on its head."

"Okay. Take the patient on the ER, and make sure the place is ready when I get there. I will follow ASAP, " I replied.

"Okay Doc."

PROFFESION COMES BY,
WHEN WILL CUPID TAKE TRY?

In the atmosphere of my work, I thought I would'nt be just inclined with my profession. This is not what a dreamt for.

But things suddenly change its pace,
Until I met him, again.

"LANGGGAAAA!!!!" he said.
His eyes were full of mesmerizing thoughts of our past. He hugged me, and I felt all of those sorrows he felt when we decided to separate and take our studies in different schools that we wanted. Deo came back, my first crush.

"Langga?" I said.
I was embraced by the waves of wondering how and why until he hugged me. I felt how consistently waited and loved me althrough out the years. I didnt noticed that my tear went out.

"Langga, why are you crying? Are you sad that you finally saw me?"

"Nooo. I am just happy. Happy to see you again, like you promised."

"Umm okay. I'll take that as tears of Lourdes instead of tears of joy HAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

I laughed. After all this time, he is still into his corny jokes.

We exchanged talks, it's been really a while since we had our deep talks. Deo is finally an Engineer like he dreamt before. Like he promised, he courted me. But I was shocked when after a week, he proposed. Well, there is nothing wrong within a week long relationship and an endless married life since we are already in the midst of our ages. I said yes.

We planned, I filed a leave since I wanted to be hands on within the wedding composition. I wanted to just exactly like we wanted it to be.

"Langga, can we do resched the wedding to tomorrow?"

"Why are you in a rush? I mean, I really wanted to spend my whole life with you but planning this wedding takes time." I replied.

"Langga, it is not that I am into rushing this wedding but I really wanted it to be by tomorrow, on moon's fullest phase. And also, my parents won't be available anymore but only tomorrow since they are so busy. "

"Okay. I'll hire an another wedding planner to help me to arrange these things all at once."

"Thank you langgaaaaaa!!!!!"

The wedding was a success. Even though things were in a rush, I can't blame Deo. I know he loves me and he wanted his parents to come and see his future wife. Everything went smoothly as it seems. I felt his lips pressing om mine that satisfies my indulgence inside.

"I promise I will be rush, but gentle."

His lips went rogue but I let him do what he wants. He waited for all of these to happen, he deserves every little specs of mine. Until someone stopped our moment.

"Stop Lourdes! You are kissing the wrong guy." my friend confronted.

"Why on earth will I do that? Deo is the right guy for me and he deserves everything."

"I strongly disagree lourdes. You deserve the truth! Deo is dead! His parents is also dead! They all died in a car accident years ago. I flew up immediately after to sent your wedding invitation to me. They are already dead Lourdes!"

A sudden noise came in. A shot of a 45 calliber gun killed my friend. I was even more surprised when I saw Deo smiling at me sarcasticly while keeping the gun at his side. He killed my friend.

"Why are you doing this? I thought you loved me. " I said while my arms are being grabbed forcefully by Deo. I was crying hardly and my voice becomes weak after crying for help for an hour already but no one even notices my scream.

"No one will hear you Lourdes. We killed all the visitors including your stupid friend who ruined my plan. See, I would really don't wanna do this if things didn't turn out differently. All I really wanted was surprise you at the hospital after our flight. Surprisingly, we caught off guard of our car and grabbed an accident. We all died. I can't take the pain knowing that I can't be longer be with you. My spirit suddenly went to that person alive nearby the place of the accident. My parents followed what I did and we planned to continue our lives using these people." he explained.

He suddenly teared a little part of his face to show his proof.

"The only thing that is left to do now is to bury you alive so we can meet on the other dimension and stay together with us." he added.

No voice replied. I decided to run away from him. I planned deeply on how am I gonna kill him and my feet led me to the church and grabbed the holy water. His dark spirit died and left his soul and his parents to the other dimension. I was saved.

FEW YEARS AFTER

I missed him. So I decided to visit him on his tomb and prayed. I also asked forgiveness about what I've done. After that, I've noticed the swing nearby the cemetery. I remembered that we used to play there as kids. Our marked names on the tree were still there. So I sat and look at the view.

"I wish you can see this Deo. This is are usual swing before. Our names are still here. I hope you are doing good there. Maybe I'll see you soon on the other side, just let me savor my time first and enjoy life. I love you Deo."

"I love you too Langga, see you on the other side today."

The rope tied to the tree went loose due to its oldness that makes me fall deep into the rough rockside below the swing.

"Ahhhhh! I told you to give me enough time to enjoy my life. Look what you've done!" I shouted.

"I told you, I'll be rush but gentle."

He suddenly kissed me slowly but gentle as he could.

"Langga, I love you to death".