"You're Alive"

==========================
I hope you guys like the sequel. Please comment.
==========================
Chapter 1

Five Years Later

"My name is Jack Frost. Five years ago I went to school at Hogwarts with Elsa, the love of my life. Only a few months later I lost her. I stand here on this mountain holding the only clue to finding her. And it's a fake. I'm not giving up on her, not ever, but I don't think she wants to be found."

Jack stared at the fake snowflake necklace in his hand. The wind blew his hair wildly around, blinding him.

"You alright mate?"

Jack turned around. "Yeah. I'm alright kangaroo."

"You know just this once I'm going to let this slide." Bunny patted Jack's back.

Jack sighed and closed his fist and held it to his forehead. "She's never coming back is she Bunny?"

"I don't know."

Jack faced Bunny. "You mind? I need a few minutes." Bunny squeezed Jack's shoulder. Jack pulled back and thew the necklace as far as he could. Jack walked back to North's house. He pulled open the oak doors, he walked around little elves carrying present that reached his thigh. He fell on the giant red couch and grabbed a cookie from the next passing elf.

"JACK!" A high pitched voice echoed in the house. "JACK!" Tooth hovered over him, greeting him. "Oh my gosh oh my gosh, did you hear?" She buzzed all around him.

"What?"

"Snoop just spotted a person walking towards us."

Jack jumped straight up. "Where?!"

"South Mountain." She zoomed off.

Jack ran to Snoop, who was peeping through a spy glass. "Snoop who is it?"

"I don't know." He glared at Jack, "I don't study people's faces."

Jack hated how rude the elves were. Just because he froze their break room doesn't mean they could hate him so much. "I'm sorry." Jack waited impatiently, tapping his foot. Then he snatched it from him. "Sorry buddy." He looked through. Someone dressed in a white coat was climbing the mountain very slowly. Red wild hair blew behind it. Jack leaned back. "Merida." He dashed out the door.

The snow slowed him down, but he ran as fast as his legs would let him. Snow blocked his view but luckily the red stuck out. Jack ran to it. A body was lying in the snow, unconscious. He turned it, it was Merida. Her lips were deep blue, icicles were forming on her eye brows, her eyelids were purple, and her skin was dry.

Jack lifted her up in his arms and carried up the steep hill. North met him at the doorway. "Hurry hurry get inside. Snoop, Gunther, Hildun make a fire. Hurry don't just stand there."

Jack carried her to the couch next to the growing fire. He grabbed the wool blanket and wrapped it around Merida. "She's unconscious. She needs to wake up."

North stood next to Jack. "Give her a few minutes Jack. I need to check the reindeer, call me if she wakes."

Jack waited for North to leave then jump on the couch and sat next to Merida. He watched her face. "Do you know where she is?" Jack whispered in her ear. Merida didn't move. Jack sighed.

Jack walked back and forth in front of the couch.

"Where am I?" A weak Merida voice said.

Jack dashed to her. "Merida where is Elsa?"

"Jack?" She blinked hard at him.

"Where is Elsa?!"

"Where am I?!"

"WHERE-"

"Jack!" North grabbed Jack from screaming at Merida. "Calm down." He walked past Jack and crouched next to Merida. "Hello Merida, my name is North."

"You kind of look like Santa Clause." Merida looked confused.

"My name is North." He gestured to his place ,"and this is my house slash workshop."

"Wow. And I thought it was some kind of hotel."

Jack bit his lip to keep from shouting at Merida.

North leaned in. "Merida, do you know where Elsa is?"

"I'm right here."

Jack flashed around. There standing at the doorway, snow flowing around her was Elsa.

She was three inches taller. Curves have appeared on we body, bringing her white dress alive.

"Elsa," Jack breathed out. "You're alive."