Ara ara~! - Reader x Kaeya

~Reader POV~
"Stealing the holy lyre? Tsk. what a stupid idea" I mumbled as Kaeya reported to me that someone or something had stolen the holy lyre "I don't think it is actually." He said looking at me, Let's go through a small introduction, Hi my names Y/N and my sister is Jean, No one else really knows expect for the knights of Mondstadt (Im sorry if "The knight of Mondstadt" triggers you guys- im really stupid-) "Well I think it currently is, Why would 'someone' steal the holy lyre?" I asked looking at the cocky pirate bastard "Well, we already found who stole it." He said giving me a small smirk, I rolled my eyes in response "And we're us this 'someone'?" I asked placing my feather pen down "You remember Diluc, right?" He asked looking at me "Pfft, Of course, I do, Unlike you." I said putting my gloves on "Ill be going to his Tavern I want to see this 'someone'." I said going outside HQ "Ill be coming with yo-"
"No need to, Im fine on my own."
I said cutting him off "Oh come onnn, I know you want me to be with you!" He said whining like a child, i giggled at him as continue whining "Fine! Just stop whining.. It doesn't match your..." I looked for the right word 'He isn't that cocky but he's very annoying. "
I thought as he looked at me "Im what, Y/N?" He asked me as he grabbed my chin "Very annoying,Now lets go" I said grabbing his wrist, I heard him chuckle

at the Tavern

"Im coming in" Once I opened the door I saw Diluc, A Dude with a ponytail, a strange looking girl and.., Venti the Bard. "Soo.. Im assuming one of you, Stole the lyre?" I asked sitting on a chair "We didn't steal-!" "They didn't steal the lyre."Diluc interpreted the girl who was talking " Why'd you come here anyways?" He asked looking at me, I sigh as I grab Kaeya by his hand "This nitwit told that the people who stole the Lyre was here, Well Kaeya?" I asked smirking at him "Don't play the cocky game, Cause you'll always know I win." He said grabbing my chin "A̶r̶a̶ a̶r̶a̶~! You think you can lose to me? Think again nitwit!"

a/n :
a n d b o o m, Welp that's another chapter or.. Oneshot- So- Im actually stupid and forced myself to make a Oneshot book and uh- yeah- Don't forget to vote and stay tuned for more!
       - Ethan