Germany x Male Reader

Your were on your way to Ludwig's house. You and him have been dating for a while, but you haven't gotten past kissing. Whenever you'd try to move past that, he'd always reject you, and you never knew why. But today, you had a plan, you'd drug him. You'd drop Viagra into his cup (that you got from France of course) and let it go from there. "Fuck yes!" you said to yourself, across the street from Germany's house. "It's gonna really happen! Tonight!!!" By now you were outside his door, your heart beating rapidly, knowing what's going to happen soon. You lift up your arm slowly and ring the doorbell. As you wait, you kept thinking about... You know. Suddenly, little tent formed in your pants, you looked down and began to panic a bit. "What the shit boner?!" you yell embarrassed. Suddenly, the Tall, blonde German opened the door. His hair was wet, his shirt was off and his skin glistened. He had just gotten out of the shower, which didn't help your little "situation". "Hey, you are you okay?" He asked worrisome. You were a blushing mess and you frantically tried to cover your bulge. "U-um... y-yeah just a bit c-cold" you responded nervously. "Okay... come inside and make yourself feel at home." He said. He left to his room, and you walked inside, his home was always beautiful. Suddenly, an amazing scent hit you. Mashed potatoes and wurst. You looked at the table and everything was set up. Including beer (Classic German stereotypes :D) You quickly rushed over to one of the cups and dropped the pill in, and ran to the other side of the table and sat down. He came out again, with a camouflage undershirt and shorts. You smiled at him and he did the same back at you. He sat down and took a sip of his beer. You gulped, watching him.

TIME SKIP BITCHES

Dinner was over, and Germany and you had a great meal and alot of beer. "Did it work? He doesn't look any different" you thought, then coincidentally, he started shuffling in his seat. His face a bright red, you smirked devilishly. "U-um, you have to leave..." he said embarrassed. "No" You said without emotion. "I've waited too long for this" Germany looked at you confused. You got up and walked over to him slowly, stripping down to your underwear. He looked even more flustered. You pushed the table away, Revealing his erect member through his pants. "Damn! He looks huge and I haven't even taken his pants off yet!" You thought to yourself. "D-Don't look!" He exclaimed. "Cover your eyes!" But you couldn't look away. Your eyes were filled with lust. You jumped on his lap, kissing him roughly, grinding your cock against his boner, earning a moan from both of you. You bit his bottom lip, asking for an entrance. He allowed, but took over your mouth quickly. His tongue exploring every inch of your mouth. He pulled back from the kiss, drawing a thin line of saliva. "I want you to know, i won't stop from here on out" he said in a serious tone. Hearing him say this sent the blood rushing from your head down to your lower head. "O-okay" you said nervously. He nodded and picked you up, still kissing you passionately. You ended up in a dark room and he threw you on the bed. When he flicked the light switch on, you saw ropes, whips, chains, etc. all around you, making you gulp. He went into a closet and came back out with a,leather hat, boots, and gloves on, holding a whip. You felt your cock throbbing now, waiting for that hard, thick cock to ravage you. He smirked and placed his foot on the tent of your boxers, pressing down lightly. You moaned in both pain and pleasure. "Take it, bitch" He barked harshly. You whimpered, feeling a bit hurt, but loving it. You teared up, feeling amazing. He stood in front of you, his cock throbbing in your face. A small smirk grew on your face and you licked your lips. You kissed the head of his cock, making him shiver. You twirled your tongue around it, making him angry. "Fuck this slow shit." He mumbled under his breath. He thrusted his cock down your throat, making you gag and choke, tears of pain rolling down your cheeks. He began moving, thrusting roughly in your throat. You got used to it very quickly, still gagging here and there, but not very much. He then stopped and took it out of your mouth. "Open wide" He said in a low seductive tone. You opened your mouth widely. He stroked his cock, roughly and quickly, grunting loudly with each stroke. You then felt a thick, warm liquid land on your face. Most of it landed in your mouth and you swallowed. "S-so good" you panted. "(Y/N), get on your back and hold your legs up" Germany demanded, grabbing his whip and swatting your ass until you did as he told. You whimpered and moaned in pleasure as he did so. You lied down on your back and held your legs up. Germany smiled and grabbed a rope, tieing your hands tightly to your legs, he shoved a gag ball in your mouth, and blindfolded you. You shook, not knowing Germany was this kinky. You heard some shuffling and felt something warm and slimy touch your asshole. You jumped and moaned softly, feeling it inserted into you, but it didnt go far. It was his tongue! He wriggled it around, making you moan like a thirsty slut. He took his tongue out and you heard more shuffling around you. You felt something hard spank your asshole, you could not stop moaning by now, they were even getting higher. You then felt the hard thing shove inside your ass. You let out a loud cry of pain, (Ain't a vrigin no mo Beyotch) Germany shoved the gag ball deeper in your mouth, shutting you up. "S-so fucking t-tight... It's pulling me in". Germany had shoved his whole cock inside you (no shit) You spit the gag ball out and panted heavily. "Germany, your so big... mmh fuck me until every last drop of your cum is dripping from my asshole" you then blushed madly, realizing that sounded very sluttish of you to say. "Your so sexy, (Y/N)" Germany said, finally thrusting hard and fast into you. You screamed in pure ecstasy. He grabbed tightly onto your cock and began stroking it in sync with his thrusts. "N-no!" You shouted. "If you do that, I'll c-c-!!" You were cut off by your white milk squirting on something, then dripping on your stomach. Germany then thrusted and stroked harder and faster, until he, himself came his hot seed into you. He pulled out of you, cum quickly pouring out. He untied and unblindfolded you. You saw where your cum had landed first, on Germany's face, your white liquid still dripping down from it. "Oh, God im so sorry Germany!" you exclaim. He smiled and French kissed you, filling you with calmness. He pulled away and looked at you. "Thank you for helping me have the confi-" The.door flung wide open, and a figure was showing "HAAIIIIIII GERMANYYYY!!!!!!" It was Italy, and he ran down the stairs with his eyes closed, not seeing what situation you both were in... "I BROUGHT US PAST-......" He opened his eyes, and you saw his Chibitalia ghost floating and waving away. "H-hi Italy..." you managed to say. Germany was too embarrassed to say anything. He started wailing and ran up the stairs. "JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPAAAAAAAANN GERMANY'S BEING MEAN TO (Y/N) AND THEYRE BOTH NAKED" (suddenly France) "Damn it Italy..." Germany huffed. He held you and kissed you one more time before gathering his clothes and chasing after Italy. You sat there, angry yet happy, knowing that Germany would be looking foward to better sex next time.