chapter 1

[Y/N] POV

Here you are, finally. San Fransokyo. You moved here so you could have the chance to attend SFIT, San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. Tomorrow you start at your new school and you can’t wait! 

Graduating high school at only the age of 14 has its ups and downs, but you made it this far, right?

“Hey, mum? can I go to that café down the road please? I just need to get some fresh air..” You started, trailing off at the end. 

“Of course sweetie! Just make sure you’re back in time for dinner, okay?” she replied from the kitchen, still unpacking boxes. You quickly glance at the clock to see it was 5:30. Plenty of time. 

You pack your laptop and head out the door and start on your small journey towards the café you saw on your way to your new home. You were just about to enter when a boy, around your age, came running out the door, almost knocking you over. On instinct you grabbed the closest thing to keep yourself steady, which happened to be his sleeve. He managed to haul you back to a steady position and you made sure your laptop was okay in your bag before looking back up to him. 

He had messy  black hair and big chocolate brown eyes. He was kinda cute….

“I’m sorry! I didn’t see you there and I was in a rush, I’m so sorry!” he rambled fiddling with his hands. 

“Oh, no, its fine, I wasn’t watching where I was going. I’m [Y/N] by the way” you say extending your hand out towards him.

“I’m Hiro, nice to meet you [Y/N]” He said, shaking your hand. 

You both just stood there, in the awkward silence until you decided to speak up.

“Um, where you heading somewhere? I don’t want to keep you, you looked like you where in a bit of a rush” 

“Oh! Um, yeah, I was just going this way” he replied pointing the way you just came. 

“I’ll see you around [Y/N]” he said before running off.

“See you around, Hiro” you mumbled to yourself as you walked into the nice little cafe. 

The lucky cat cafe was a lovely place, and it had a lot of nice looking pastries and more. you sat down at a table next to a window and opened your laptop. 

You must have gotten caught up with being on your laptop too much because it was already 6:45 pm and dinner is usually at 7:00ish. You quickly packed up your laptop and started to head out the door. But before you did you made sure that there wasn’t a boy about to run into you again. 

Once you knew it was good to go, you walked back home, excited for the day tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN

hi guys! so I’ve seen a lot of these Hiroxreader stories around and I thought, why not make one? I hope you enjoy it and it is what you expect!

if you have any ideas, or thoughts about this story so far, please don’t hesitate to tell me! I love hearing what people have to say about my writing! 

| vote | comment | follow |