Staying Over The Night

Y/N's POV

Tonight i was in bed with Steve, he was changing his close in front of me. "You like that babe". I look at his abs and oh my gosh i beautiful, i was blushing red "aww you'r blushing" said Steve with a talking baby voice. I look away and he hold my face, and he kiss me i look at him while he close his eyes and kissing me. So i close my eyes and as long we kiss we go interrupted by his father. "Hey Steve i need you for som-". He stop talking and look at us we stop kissing and Steve is still shirt less. "U-Uh Dad i- i d-di-dn't kn-ow th-at y-you'er going t-to be h-home." Steve Stuttered. Steve put on his shirt back on, his dad look behind Steve and he look at me. "Steve why there a girl here and why you making out with her?" said his father. "This girl is my girlfriend so leave us alone ok leave." I know he trying not to yell in front of me so i hold Steve hand. And he hold it to make me feel safe. "well ok anyway don't do anything wrong while i'm gone ok Steve i'm watching you." Said his father. When he left Steve started to take off his close off and he kiss me again and he stared to took off my close, and only leaving only my bra on. I look at him and take the blanket on me. "Hey you'er beautiful ok i love you." said Steve. He started to unbuckled my bra off starts to kiss me on the neck.

Steve's POV

I unbuckled her bra and stared to kiss her in the neck. And she moan aww i love it while she moan."Keep moaning for me baby" so she did but she was shy, So she stop moaning and she touching my abs. "You like my abs baby." she shook her head yes. After that i let her keep touching my abs and then, I take off her underwear and i let her take off my pants. And she look surprises and shook. She look like she wanted to touch it, but she was too scared. "You don't have to touch it i'm not making you touch it." "O-oh o-o-ok" She stuttered. I pull a blanket over us, and once we did it roger come in my room, "Steve i need to talk to yo-" I poke my head out. "Aahh, Roger what the hell you doing here?, can you see i'm doing something." "Hey is that the same girl you been talking to?" "Yes Roger she my girlfriend so leave us alone please for the love of god." "Alright i'm staying here i'm not doing anything" said roger. Me and Y/N just siting there not doing nothing yet, Y/N just looking at me and covering her boobs with a blanket. "Stay here baby." She shook her head saying yes. Ok i put my closes on and pants on. And leave Y/N in my bed and get roger out of my room. "ROGER STOP GETTING MY PRIVACIES OK GO AWAY P-PLEASE!" I'm getting angry at roger, i know roger was drinking i can smell it. "Uh roger have you been drinking late." "M- mo-ve st-ev-e let mmmeeee in y- yo- yo- yo-yo your r-r-r-ro-ro-room." said roger. "No there a naked girl in there so you can't go in there please, UH Uh DAD ROGER DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" "Roger come here leave steve and his girlfriend alone leave them some privtice" said stan. Ahh finally he gone alright back to business. "Why are you yelling baby?" said Y/N. "You have nothing to worry about it ok my love we well do this tomorrow ok babe." "Ok, should i put on my close back on?" said Y/N. "Um here where this my hoodie and my shirt put this on you that you don't get cold at night." "Thank you steve" While she put on my close on aww she look cute on those. I smile at her and she smile back. "Good Night baby sweet dream." "Good Night Babe." I kiss her on the cheek. And go to sleep.