Chapter 2: Date

Chapter 2: Date

To Justin
From Sam

hey its sam(:

From Justin
To Sam

Hey beautiful get ready for our date i need your address so i'll know where to pick you up(;

From Sam
To Justin

*address*

From Justin
To Sam

Okay, Can't wait to see how good you look tonight baby(; just dress as you would like its not going to be fancy. just a sexy guy taking a beautiful girl on a date. we're going to see a movie and then i have a surprise for you babe. Cant wait to see you(;

*Sam's P.O.V*

i locked my phone and went to find something to wear. Justin made me extremely nervous. But i was still very excited to be able to go out with him on a date. I'm hoping i dont fall to hard for him...

I got up and went into my bathroom, I got into the shower washed my body and hair. wheni got out i wrapped a towel wrounf my body and tied my hair with the other one. i found my robe and took the towel off and put my robe on.

I walked over to my vanity and blow dried my hair. I curled my hair with my wand curler after i dried it. I then applied a thin line of eyliner with a wing. I needed to get the hairspray which was in my bathroom. I walked in and got my hair spray.

When i walked out i couldnt believe who stood in my bedrrom.

"Justin?"

"thats my name dont ware it out babe"

I was shocked to see justin standing in front of me. Oh and i was still in my robe which made it kinda awkward.

"i thought you werent coming until 8?" I stated

"Babe its 8:05"

I looked at the clock and he was right. Good thing now all i had to do was get dressed.

"Oh and your mom, I think she said her name was shay. She's stunning just like her daughter"

I could tell I was blushing like crazy because i could feel my cheeks go hot.

"thank you justin" i stated while looking away.

He winked.

"can you like maybe go downstairs while I get dressed?" I said shyly.

"alright" and with that he walked out of my room.

*10 Minutes Later*

I was walking down the stairs when i see justin talking with my mom.

*Justin's P.O.V*

As i was talking with Shay sam's mother, Sam walked down the stairs. She looked so beautiful. I walked up to her and kissed her hand.

"are you ready to go princess?"

I could see her face go red at the nuckname i gave her. She just nodded her head.

We walked out of Sam's house and walked out to my car. I walked her around to the passenger side and opened the car door for her. I shut the door and walked over to the other side of the car.

"so where are we going" she asked.

"It's a surprise babygirl"

"Fine"

I could tell she was getting a little impatient. But soon enough we pulled up to the beach. I walked over to her side of the vehicle. I opened the door and grabbed her hand. i lead her out to a table and chairs that i had set up on the beach.

I fixed my favorite spaghetti. While we ate. we talked about the most random things you could think of. We talked about where we where born. Hilarious childhood memories and so much more. Its like ive known her my whole life!

I think sam is beautiful, shes anything a guy could want. I know im the school player but you never know maybe she could change me. I guess there was a silence while i was thinking because sam spoke up.

"why are you like the way you are justin.. you know like the player type and all" she asked seeming as if she was a little nervous.

I was actually really shocked and taken back by her question. I know why im like i am now.. its because my ex girlfriend left me after we where together for 3 and a half years. She was seeing another guy and when i found out she chose him over me.. I loved her more than anything in this world. Ill never forget Selena... she moved away with him 2 weeks later..

But i wasnt about to tell Sam that.. she'd think something different of me.

*Sam's P.O.V*

"why are you like the way you are justin.. you know like the player type and all" i asked nervously

"why do you care. gosh i hardly even know you and your already asking me personal questions. I dont know who you think you are!" he yelled.

I was actually taken back.. Honestly justin was scaring me right now.

"sorry" i apoligized

i got up because i was going to call my mom to come and get me because i felt like he was really mad at me

As i started to walk away he spoke up

"Sam wait!"

"what justin.."

"Im sorry okay, do you really want to know why.."

I nodded

"Okay but you have to promise me that you wont tell anyone.. okay."

"I promise, Justin I know you hardly know me but you can trust me I swear."

"Okay..." he began

After he told me what happened.. I felt so bad for him.. Honestly I was speechless. I got up and just walked over and hugged him.

"Im so sorry that happened justin.. i trailed off.

"It okay sam, Its not your fault."

"listen justin.. I dont want to be one of your "girls" i want to be your friend for now okay..

he had a smile on his face.

"I think i would like that" he stated.

His smile never left his face the whole night.

We walked on the beach letting the Water get on our feet. Justin was a really nice guy. I cant wait to see how far this friend ship will take us. i seen a side of justin tonight that im sure nobody has ever seen before. I guess you could say Justin bieber the bad boy player has a soft side..

Abot 2 hours later after laughing and having fun with justin he drove me home.

When i walked in im sure my mom was already in bed. I walked in my room and took a shower. When i walked in the bathroom i let the fot water hit my skin. I thought about the previous events that has happened today. Justin was so sweet.

After i showered i layed in my bed when i heard my phone buz

From:Justin(:

Hey beautiful. im not really good at typeing these messages but i just wanted to say that i had a great time with you tonight. your a sweet girl. I like you alot, and i would love to do this again sometime! Goodnight beautiful sweet dreams xoxo -justin

To Justin:

I would love to do this again sometime to, your such a great guy! I would love to get to know you better! Goodnight xoxo -Sam

P.S I had a great evening with you (:

I worked really hard on this so i hope you guys like it! BTW i didnt proof read lol sorry!

Change Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें