CHAPTER 5

// Hey there. Just warning you, there will be smut in this chapter. Um... Ya... Not fluff. SMUT. TURN AWAY IF YOU HAVE A PURE SOUL. Like its really smutty. OH also I changed the name of Chandler's girlfriend because I don't want people knowing who I am//

The first Shrekette meeting goes by a lot faster than I thought it would. The new Shrekettes got introduced to the other Shrekettes, and we did some simple prayers, and roaring excersizes.

It is finally time to go home, and I enter the change rooms. I quickly change back put of my uniform, and enter the shower. I look under to see the person beside me, when I see four feet on the shower floor. I quietly crouch down to see what's going on, and see a very nice man buttock. It looks like Chandler, and he's with his girlfriend... His manhood is enormous. The biggest cock I have ever seen. I watch closely, and they don't see me. She leans against the wall, and Chandler kisses her neck from behind. Steam comes off of both of their bodies. She turns around and cups his face. She brings him close to her face, lays a small kid on his lips, and traces his jawline with kisses until she gets to his neck. His hands work up and down her body, and he grabs her butt. She sucks on his neck, and he moans. My penis erects.

I get back up, not wanting them to know I was watching, and fondle my man parts. I close my eyes and begin to thing of what it would be like for Shrek to touch me inappropriately. I picture his big, green, Shrextralarge penis in my tiny hands. I feel my stomach tingling. His hairy ogre butthole ripped apart by my love. I grab onto his ears for support, as we arrive and he fly's out of my window.

The sensual thoughts of Shrek push me over the edge, and within minutes my legs are shaking, and I'm screaming "Shrek! Shrek! Ugh, Shrek!"

My Shrekette ring glows.

It glows dark green.

I love the cult I'm in.