Chapter 1

*Annaleen's POV*

"Oh come on. Its not that bad." My sister mumbles as she stares at her phone.

"High school is horrible." I answer, pushing a lock of my dark brown hair behind my ear. The scenery whizzes past as mom drives us to school.

"It wouldn't be if you'd accept who you're meant to be."

"And who's that?" I ask with distaste, "A perky cheerleader that has no self control when it comes to sex and self image?"

She looks up at me, her eyes wide with hurt. Vivianna has wanted to be a cheerleader her whole life. Now, in 9th grade she can finally try out.

"I'm sorry, Viv. I didn't mean that. I meant most cheerleaders." I clarify, "Not all."

"What ever." She whispers, looking back down to her phone.

I sigh internally, and stare out of the window.  How could I've said that out loud? How stupid. I shake my head, furrowing my brows simultaneously.

As the brown, four story build grows in the distance, my sorrow grows stronger. God, I hate school. I know enough already, trust me. I could go to Harvard or Yale as it is. But, no. My mother seems to like the endless agony. We come to a stop behind the big yellow buses.

"Have a good day, girls." My mother murmurs.

"As if." I mutter, rolling my eyes.

"Watch it, young lady." She warns.

I shut my door, and turn on my heel. The wind blows my long, dark hair away from my face, as I walk across the court yard. In a few short yards, I reach my small group of 3 or 4 friends.

"Hey guys." I mutter.

"Hey boo." Tiffany answers.

"Hey." Trevor answers.

"Good morning?" Taylor asks.

"Not even close." I mutter, "I pissed Viv off. But to be fair I was telling the truth."

"Since when do you not piss your sister off?" Tiffany asks.

"She has a point." Trevor says, chuckling.

"Yeah, she does."

"Lets get to class you freaks." Taylor murmurs, and together we all walk into the living hell known has high school.

Four classes later I stand in the line for lunch next to Tiffany, who has taken it upon herself to tell me all about this new guy that's in her third period class.

"Tiffany." I interrupt, "I don't care."

"Fine." She says and laughs at my exasperated expression. "We still on for tonight?"

Scary movie night, I really don't want to go. But I don't want to hurt her. I'm the only one that said I'd be there.

"Yeah, totally." I say, picking up a plate with a burger on it and set it with a clatter onto my orange plastic trey.

"Good." She says and inches down the lunch line. Nothing looks even remotely edible. Let alone something you'd want to enjoy eating.

"Look over there. Like four people back." She whispers.

"Why?"

"That's the hot guy from my English class."

I giggle a bit, and blush, glancing back. I give him a quick once over and decide, she is right. He is definitely hot. Total 10 out of 10. Black hair swept messily to the side with pale crystal white skin. Full lips; dark grey eyes; tall, at least 6'4; and the kind of abs you can see threw his shirt. He is absolutely mouth watering. I need him.

*Eceziel's POV*

For years I have searched for her. And now, as i stand here in the middle of the most unlikely place, I look at her. She is absolutely gorgeous with dark chocolate brown hair and blonde ombre, glowing hazel eyes, pale skin, and full pink lips. She smiles and laughs at the girl standing next to her. A light pink blush dusts her cheeks as she glances over at me.

I smile in contentment. I have finally found you, my beautiful princess. And I'm not letting you go.